Isotonic Sinus Rinse, Kids, 120 sachetsCode: 414
Product detailed description
Medical product for nasal irrigation. Thoroughly cleanses the nasal cavities with a saline solution. Nasal irrigation is a common part of everyday hygiene. The sachets do not contain preservatives, iodine, gluten, latex, are pH balanced, and isotonic.
NeilMed Sinus Rinse is a system based on an easily squeezable bottle that allows for a thorough cleansing of the nasal cavities with a saline solution thanks to positive pressure. You can keep your head upright and have complete control over the pressure and volume of the solution, ensuring a gentle and soothing flush. Nasal irrigation is a common part of everyday hygiene and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy, and open.
Contents of the Sinus Rinse Kids package:
120 sachets (mixture of sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate, purity 99% or higher)
What are the Benefits of Sinus Rinse Kids?
A certain degree of mucus production in the nasal and paranasal sinuses is normal. However, allergies and infections can cause excessive mucus production, which then drips out of the nose. If you perform a nasal rinse, you can flush out both excess mucus and allergens that cause irritation (pollen, dust particles, bacteria, pollutants), thereby reducing inflammation of the mucous membrane. Normal mucous membrane can then better fight infections and allergies, and symptoms will be alleviated.
Helps to Remove:
- nasal symptoms in allergies and hay fever
- nasal symptoms in cold and flu
- pressure in the sinuses and a feeling of nasal congestion
- allergies caused by occupational and household dust, smoke, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoking
- runny nose
- nasal symptoms in patients with sleep apnea treated with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- problems caused by the formation of thick nasal mucus in cystic fibrosis and primary ciliary dyskinesia syndrome
- natural relief from allergy, cold, and hay fever symptoms
- soothing nasal hydration, non-burning and non-stinging
- high volume, low-pressure irrigation system for extremely effective removal of mucus and other nasal irritants
- great for daily hydration and hygiene
- each product contains a pre-mixed blend of 99% pure sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate
- NeilMed packets are free of preservatives, iodine, gluten, and latex, pH balanced, and hypertonic
- our bottle cap is designed to fit every nostril size
- the easy-squeeze bottle is designed to provide a sufficient, even flow of solution during irrigation
- when standing in the correct posture, the bottle allows you to use up to 95% of the solution
- excellent method of rinsing the nasal passages, which you should use instead of nasal corticosteroids
- recommended by doctors for patients after sinus surgery and patients treated with nasal positive airway pressure
- safe for use during pregnancy
- easily portable
The product is a medical device.
It is recommended to use from 6 years of age.
- Nasal Irrigation: Everything You Need to Know
- How to combat springtime pollen allergies?
- Nasal Sprays: How to Choose the Right One for Your Needs
- Eye drops: what to choose and what are they suitable for?
- How to Know if You Have Allergies: Signs and Symptoms
- Bronchial asthma: Causes, symptoms, and treatment
|Category:||For People With Allergies|
|The item has been sold out…|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Neilmed is a product brand of the OPA Group company, which deals with the import of preparations against allergies and respiratory diseases to the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The effectiveness of Neilmed products is verified by independent clinical studies.
How do NeilMed products work?
Nasaleze preparations are used for relief from dry nose and for rinsing it in case of allergic rhinitis and respiratory diseases.
Nasal sprays work on the principle of moistening the nasal mucosa with a saline solution and soothing it with hyaluronic acid and other substances. Saline solution is also used during rinsing, which removes mucus, harmful microorganisms and allergenic particles from the nose.
The preparations are suitable for children from 3 years old and for pregnant and lactating women. More information here:
► Allergy to dust: Symptoms and treatment
► What is feather allergy: Symptoms and treatment
Which NeilMed product to choose?
Choose a suitable spray according to the nature of your problem:
► relief from allergic rhinitis (by moistening the mucous membrane) – NasaMist 177 ml,
► relief from respiratory illness (by soothing the mucous membrane) – NasoGEL 30 ml.
Choose the appropriate nasal irrigation kit according to the nature of your problem:
► relief from allergic rhinitis – izotonic Sinus Rinse,
► relief from respiratory disease (children) – Sinus Rinse Kids.
You can also buy replacement bags:
►Sinus Rinse, Isotonic, 120 refill sachets,
►Sinus Rinse, Hypertonic, refill sachets, 70 sachets.