FN NANO® Coatings
By painting the wall with photocatalytic paint, you will create an invisible nano layer that will clean the air from allergens, bacteria, viruses, but also odors. In addition, it remains snow-white for years, does not get dirty and repels spiders. FN nano coatings are suitable for interiors and exteriors and have 50 times more strength than conventional photocatalytic coatings on the market. Their author is the world-famous nanotechnologist and inventor of the 3D battery Jan Procházka. The coatings are ecological and work on the principle of photocatalysis.
Worldwide shipping – 7 – 10 working days
Silicate white paint FN® SENSITIVE SILICATE for indoor use and interiors. By painting the wall with silicate paint, you strengthen the base before applying the...
Pigmented penetration coating FN® Primer Acrylic for interior and exterior By painting the wall with a penetrating paint, you strengthen the base before applying FN®...
For FN® coatings, AMJTJ was awarded 2nd place in the Innovation of the Year 2010 competition, nominated for the Minister of the Environment award in the European Head 2011 competition, and in 2012 it was nominated for The European Business Award.
Titanium dioxide coatings are suitable for:
- long-term facade protection,
- repelling spiders,
- reducing the risk of indoor disease transmission,
- cleaning the air we breathe from allergens, pollens, bacteria, viruses, odors and molds,
- as an alternative to an air purifier,
- lasts at least 10 years on the facade and interiors without the need for re-application
Coatings are suitable for:
- facades (FN 1, FN 1 Transparent),
- exteriors (FN 1, FN 1 Transparent, FN 2),
- interiors (FN2 a FN3),
- protection of monuments and statues (FN 1 Transparent),
- wood protection - wooden buildings, fences, etc. (FN Wood)
- ecological, non-chemical and chlorine-free treatment of swimming pools (FN AQUA),