Set of Anti-aging Dry Sheet Nanofiber Face Masks 7+1 for free Vitamin C, E, Arginine, Lactobionic Acid.Code: 4790
Product detailed description
Intensive Anti-aging Mask Contains:
- Vitamin C - in cosmetics, vitamin C helps reduce the effects of free radicals caused by sun exposure due to its antioxidant properties, thus preventing premature skin aging caused by sun damage. It is known to support collagen synthesis and the formation of skin cells such as fibroblasts, which decrease in the skin with age. It also evens out skin tone and rejuvenates the skin.
- Vitamin E - softens the skin, prevents dehydration, and prevents skin damage caused by free radicals from UV radiation. Vitamin E also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Arginine - an amino acid naturally found in the skin. It is an excellent hydrating agent (NMF), supports the barrier function of the skin, and is compatible with most cosmetic ingredients.
- Lactobionic acid - promotes the skin's renewal process and strengthens the function of the protective barrier.
How Does the Dry Nanofiber Mask Work?
The active ingredients are spun into nanofibers, eliminating the need for preservatives, and the mask is composed solely of active ingredients. When the nanofibers come into contact with moist skin, they dissolve, initiating the intense transfer of vitamins and active ingredients through diffusion into the skin. Through this mechanism, the substances rapidly and in large amounts penetrate the skin barrier and reach deeper skin layers, where they continue to act for several hours after mask application.
Essentially, almost all active ingredients in the mask are delivered to the skin, which is an advantage compared to creams and serums, where a significant amount of active ingredients can end up in waste rather than being absorbed by the skin. Another significant advantage is that in our masks, the active ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the entire mask area, and thus act on the entire treated area. In the case of creams or serums, active ingredients tend to cluster, which can result in uneven application. The advantage of our dry nanofiber masks is also their very easy application.
TIP: Read an article on How to choose the best facial mask?
The Innovative Technology Behind Nanofiber Masks: What Makes Them so Unique?
This solution was originally developed for wound coverage in healthcare. The research team aimed to eliminate the drawbacks of current cosmetic products, where active ingredients are stored in products full of preservatives. By fibering the active ingredients, it is possible to omit many common ingredients (such as glycerin, oils, polyethylene glycol, and adhesives).
Nanofiber masks are minimalist in ingredients, practically containing only active ingredients, and thus they are eco-friendly and gentle to both nature and human skin. The nanofiber membrane also has high adhesion, which increases the efficiency of application and allows for maximum contact between the nanofiber carrier and the user's skin, thereby enhancing the transport of active ingredients through the skin.
The nanofiber carrier is also highly breathable, allowing the skin to breathe freely under the cover without any signs of skin irritation or other adverse local immune reactions. This solves one of the most common problems with transdermal and occlusive systems, which are currently using adhesives that cause minor to severe local irritations and hypersensitive reactions, requiring discontinuation of the application.
The main benefits of a nanofiber mask
- Nearly 100% transmission efficiency.
- Application takes only 8 minutes.
- Pleasant and clean handling.
- Patented technology.
- No preservatives or fragrances.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Without parabens, silicones, acrylates, dyes, and fragrances.
How are nanofibers different from nanoparticles?
In dry nanofiber masks, we do not use nanoparticles but rather nanofibers, which differ from nanoparticles in that they are linear structures with a length that is many times greater than their diameter, while the diameter of nanofibers in our masks ranges from 250-600 nm.
- Hydrolized Polyvinyl Acetate
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Lactobionic Acid
The mask doesn't contain:
How to apply?
- Unpack the mask from the package, place it in a dry place, and carefully remove the protective green layer.
Thoroughly moisten cleansed skin with lukewarm water (really thoroughly). Apply the white nanofiber layer to the moistened skin.
- Moisturize dry parts of the mask with water over the mask's surface.
- Leave the mask on for 8 minutes and enjoy relaxation.
- Before removing the mask, moisten it again on your face for easier removal. Let the active ingredients work.
- The effective transmission of active substances into the skin begins immediately after applying the mask. The beneficial effect increases noticeably in the following hours. Recommended use is 1-2 times a week. To achieve faster results, use the mask as part of your daily skin care routine.
- After application, you can apply your favorite day or night cream.
|Intended for:||Men, Women|
|Active ingredients:||Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Lactobionic acid, Argan oil|
|Effect:||Anti-age, Lifting, Hydration, Revitalization|
|Skin type:||Combination, Dry, Oily, Wrinkles and mature, Normal|
|Type of cosmetics:||Face mask|
The Czech nanofiber facial mask brand is from the workshop of the Czech development company Nanopharma, which has been working on the development of nanofiber applications for over ten years. Nanopharma is a Czech pioneer of nanotechnology on the global scene, you may have heard of it in connection with the development of artificial skin, dissolvable patches, and sophisticated wound dressings. The nanofiber facial masks were created based on six years of research on technology for faster and more effective wound healing for medical use. This technology has also proven to be revolutionary in the cosmetic industry.
Thanks to the unique nanofiber technology, one of the best delivery systems for active ingredients in the world was created. It only takes water to activate the transport, it is not necessary to use any preservatives that are present in most conventional cosmetic products. The application is therefore gentle, effective, even, and very clean.
- Vitamin C Rejuvenating Dry Sheet Nanofiber Face Mask [n]fibrecare
- Anti-aging Dry Sheet Nanofiber Face Mask [n]fibrecare
- Brightening Dry Sheet Nanofiber Face Mask [n]fibrecare
- Moisturizing Dry Sheet Nanofiber Face Mask [n]fibrecare
- Soothing Dry Sheet Nanofiber Face Mask for Sensitive Skin [n]fibrecare