Mindflow Focus Decaf 90 CapsulesCode: 3725
Product detailed description
Do you need to focus immediately? The great advantage of Focus Decaf is the absence of caffeine, so you can enjoy it together with coffee or just not put any caffeine in your body. It puts off tiredness, kick-starts your mind, and gets you closer to success.
How Does It Work
- Provides energy and delays fatigue
Huperzine A, DMAE, vitamins B1, B6, and high amounts of vitamin B12 work together to provide a boost of energy, delay fatigue by kickstarting the energy metabolism and blocking receptors in the brain. Piperine ensures a slower metabolism of the active ingredients, thus aiding in a long-lasting effect.
- Calms a restless mind
L-theanine from green tea helps to suppress unpleasant effects, while Rhodiola and ginseng help reduce stress levels, resulting in a calm and focused performance.
- Supports cognitive functions and refuels the brain
Both ginseng and Rhodiola also support memory, perception, information processing, and decision-making processes, elevating overall performance. Citicoline and L-tyrosine provide an adequate supply of building blocks - neurotransmitters - for proper brain function.
Composition of 3 Capsules
Carefully selected natural adaptogens
- Green tea extract 200 mg, containing 98% polyphenols, calms the mind.
- DMAE 20 mg, increases the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain, positively stimulating it.
- Citicoline 500 mg, another highly bioavailable form of choline, a building block for neurotransmitter production.
- Huperzine A 100 μg, inhibits the breakdown of neurotransmitters in the brain, thereby increasing their concentration.
- Ginseng 150 mg, 80% extract containing a high amount of ginsenosides, which also help with fatigue and vitality.
- Piperine 2 mg, extract from black pepper ensures proper absorption of substances from the digestive system.
- Rhodiola rosea 100 mg, standardized extract 4% rosavins 1% salidroside. Positively stimulates the nervous system and increases mental capacity.
- Vitamin B12 300 μg, in the form of cobalamin. Boosts energy metabolism and improves overall concentration.
- Vitamin B1 30 mg, in the form of thiamine. Contributes to the proper function of energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 30 mg, in the form of riboflavin. Contributes to the proper function of energy metabolism.
- L-tyrosine 700 mg, an amino acid that is a precursor to dopamine, which is involved in important brain functions.
- Vegan capsule 120 mg, we package everything in a completely vegan capsule made of cellulose.
How to Use the Product?
- When to take?
Take 3 capsules 20 minutes before the desired effect. It lasts up to 5 hours.
- Drink with water
To ensure proper dissolution and absorption, drink with a glass of water. Can be taken with or without food.
The effect may decrease with daily use. For maximum effect, take a 1-2 day break after 5 days of use.
- Additional information
It is not a substitute for a varied diet. The product is not suitable for children, pregnant, or breastfeeding women. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place up to 25 °C. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. The weight of the contents is 90 capsules = 72 grams.
Why these capsules?
We use capsules for practical reasons. After being swallowed with water, they go directly into the stomach where they dissolve. Therefore, no fillers, flavorings, sweeteners, preservatives, or dyes are needed. Additionally, capsules are small, lightweight, and compact. They will always be at your fingertips.
What is the difference between Mindflow Decaf and Focus?
The Focus Decaf product is caffeine-free, making it suitable if you do not want to consume caffeine. Alternatively, you can enjoy Mindflow with a cup of coffee. The other ingredients are the same; it's just the "caffeine-free" version.
Why is Decaf better than coffee, tea, or energy drinks?
Mindflow Decaf has a balanced ratio of substances for calm and uninterrupted focus. There is no risk of unpleasant effects from caffeine overdose, jitteriness, lack of focus, or sudden crash after the effect wears off. Additionally, unlike energy drinks, it contains no sugar, additives, or dyes.
Can I take Mindflow Decaf every day?
Yes. Mindflow Decaf has no side effects, and it is not a problem for healthy individuals to take it daily. However, for better effects, we recommend taking a break once every 5-6 days. This will result in achieving maximum effects again.
Is it a placebo?
The substances contained in Mindflow Focus Decaf have a scientifically proven positive effect. However, as with other things in life, placebo can play a role here as well. If we expect a certain effect, our brain will adapt to this thinking, and the resulting effect can be even more significant. Either way, we care mainly about the result, and Mindflow Decaf delivers that.
Can I mix Mindflow Focus Decaf with coffee?
Yes, you can.
|Category:||Sleep and Stress|
|Active ingredients:||Vitamin B|
|Dietary supplement for:||Sress|
|Intended for:||Adults, Men, Women|
|Product characteristics:||No chemicals, No preservatives, On a natural basis, Vegan, No colorants|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Mindflow is a European zech brand that develops products for proper body function in demanding conditions of the 21st century. It offers products to support memory, concentration, and energy, to improve sleep quality and mental well-being, and to support health and longevity. They have gone through the student life themselves and have experienced the stress of work deadlines as well as nights spent fueled by energy drinks and coffee. Therefore, they searched for a way to help not just themselves, because similar products were not found on the market. Their products cover a wide range of actions on our organism. Some supplements are focused on concentration, memory, and energy, others on sleep, mental well-being, and health