Mindflow Hangover 32 CapsulesCode: 3737
Product detailed description
Even after a few glasses, wake up with a clear head. Mindflow Hangover effectively breaks down harmful substances and protects the body from damage caused by alcohol consumption. Three small capsules boast antioxidant effects. Also rely on the replenishment of minerals and vitamins.
How Does It Work?
- It speeds up the metabolism of acetaldehyde.
Acetaldehyde, the main cause of hangovers, is produced from ethanol. Extract from prickly pear speeds up its breakdown, while L-cysteine with vitamin B1 effectively protects the body from its effects.
- It helps the immune system and protects against free radicals.
Milk thistle helps protect and promote proper liver function. Zinc, along with selenium and cysteine, contribute to the formation and function of glutathione - an important antioxidant. Immune changes, according to studies, are a significant contributor to hangovers. Prickly pear helps maintain immune balance, and zinc with selenium play an important role in the immune system.
- It prevents acidification of the body and helps with sugar.
Alcohol consumption causes acidification of the body and disrupts proper blood sugar levels. Therefore, we added minerals to Mindflow Hangover to help maintain balance, and Siberian ginseng to regulate blood sugar levels.
Composition of 4 Capsules
Carefully selected natural ingredients.
- DHM 1200 mg, dihydromyricetin (DHM) speeds up the metabolism of acetaldehyde and helps with hangovers.
- L-cysteine 520 mg, an amino acid that helps protect the body against substances produced during alcohol consumption, in combination with vitamin B1.
- Magnesium bisglycinate 320 mg, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium bisglycinate that improves sleep and helps with the acidification of the body caused by alcohol.
- Milk thistle 240 mg, an 80% extract of this plant has antioxidant effects and helps with normal liver function.
- Mexican prickly pear 240 mg, extract from prickly pear has anti-inflammatory effects and helps the immune system.
- Siberian ginseng 200 mg, also known as Eleuthero, helps the immune system and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Red ginseng 80 mg, a specially processed hot steam ginseng with strong antioxidant effects that helps metabolize harmful substances produced by alcohol consumption.
- Vitamin B6 40 mg, contributes to normal energy and hormonal metabolism. Studies also show that it significantly reduces hangover symptoms. Therefore, one dose contains 2143% of the RHP.
- Zinc bisglycinate 28 mg, a highly bioavailable form of zinc bisglycinate that helps prevent acidification of the body and plays an important role in the immune system.
- Vitamin B1 20 mg, helps protect the body against the harmful effects of acetaldehyde - a toxic substance that damages the body and causes hangovers.
- Selenium 1.2 mg, a trace element that plays an irreplaceable role in the synthesis of glutathione, an important antioxidant. Thus, it protects the body against free radicals.
- Vegan capsule 120 mg, all wrapped up in 4 cellulose capsules.
How to Use the Product?
- When to take it?
Take 1-2 capsules with the first drink and 2 capsules with the last drink.
- How many capsules?
3-4 capsules per evening.
- Drink with water
To ensure proper dissolution and absorption, we recommend drinking at least one glass of water.
- Additional information
This product is not a substitute for a varied diet. It is not suitable for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place at temperatures below 25 °C. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Tips for you: Alternate alcoholic drinks with non-alcoholic ones. Get at least 7 hours of sleep. Have a sweet breakfast.
What is Mindflow Hangover?
Mindflow Hangover is a natural dietary supplement designed to prevent hangovers.
How does Mindflow Hangover work?
Mindflow Hangover is a specially designed blend of natural ingredients that protect the body against damage, speed up the metabolism of harmful substances, and provide vitamins and minerals. In other words, it helps you minimize the effects of alcohol consumption and wake up fresh and ready the next day.
Does it speed up alcohol metabolism?
Mindflow Hangover contains ingredients that speed up metabolism, but that does not mean you can drive after taking a capsule! Remember that alcohol and driving do not mix, and before driving, you should make sure you have 0% blood alcohol content, ideally using a breathalyzer. Mindflow Hangover is designed to relieve hangover symptoms, not to speed up sobriety.
Can I take Mindflow Hangover every day?
And is it necessary? :-) If you drink alcohol every day, you should talk to someone about it. However, the composition of Mindflow Hangover is purely natural and has no side effects. Therefore, you can use the capsules whenever needed.
Can I drink as much alcohol as I want with Mindflow Hangover?
Mindflow Hangover neslouží pro podporu opíjení ale jako pomoc ve výjimečných situacích, kdy je třeba organismu podat pomocnou ruku při odbourávání alkoholu.
|Active ingredients:||Vitamin B, Magnesium|
|Dietary supplement for:||Sleep, Migraine|
|Intended for:||Adults, Men, Women|
|Product characteristics:||No chemicals, On a natural basis, Vegan, No colorants|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Mindflow is a European zech brand that develops products for proper body function in demanding conditions of the 21st century. It offers products to support memory, concentration, and energy, to improve sleep quality and mental well-being, and to support health and longevity. They have gone through the student life themselves and have experienced the stress of work deadlines as well as nights spent fueled by energy drinks and coffee. Therefore, they searched for a way to help not just themselves, because similar products were not found on the market. Their products cover a wide range of actions on our organism. Some supplements are focused on concentration, memory, and energy, others on sleep, mental well-being, and health