Mindflow Focus 90 CapsulesCode: 3689
Product detailed description
How does It Work
- Boosts your energy and delays tiredness
Caffeine, guarana, green tea extract and a high amount of B12 recharge your energy. It delays tiredness by initiating energy metabolism and blocking receptors in the brain. Guarana, curcumin and black pepper ensure gradual absorption of the active substances and thus help to have a long-lasting effect.
- Quiets down a distracted mind
L-theanine from green tea reduces the unpleasant effects of caffeine, while Rhodiola and ginseng reduce tension, allowing for focused and calm performance. Vitamin B1 and B6 contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Supports cognitive functions and refuels the brain
Huperzine A, DMAE, ginseng, and Rhodiola enhance memory, perception, information processing, and decision-making processes, elevating overall performance. L-tyrosine and citicoline provide an adequate supply of neurotransmitter building blocks for proper brain function.
Ingredients in 3 Capsules
- Caffeine 120 mg: Dehydrated coffee bean extract that speeds up information processing and increases attention and alertness.
- L-theanine 300 mg: An amino acid from green tea that calms the mind.
- DMAE 20 mg: Increases the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain and positively stimulates it.
- Huperzine A 100 μg: Inhibits the breakdown of neurotransmitters in the brain, increasing their concentration.
- Citicoline 500 mg: Another highly bioavailable form of choline, a building block for neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Ginseng 150 mg: An 80% extract containing a high amount of ginsenosides, which contribute to vitality.
- Green tea extract 150 mg: With 98% polyphenols content, it affects cognitive functions and calms the mind.
- Guarana 150 mg: With 22% caffeine content, this substance similar to caffeine provides a more stable effect and helps with perception and mental performance.
- Piperine 2 mg: Extract from black pepper ensures proper absorption from the digestive system.
- Rhodiola rosea 100 mg: Standardized extract with 4% rosavins and 1% salidroside. Influences emotional comfort.
- Vitamin B12 300 μg: In the form of cobalamin, it contributes to normal energy metabolism and psychological function.
- Vitamin B1 30 mg: In the form of thiamine, it contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 30 mg: In the form of riboflavin, it contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- L-tyrosine 350 mg: An amino acid that is a precursor to dopamine, which plays important roles in the brain.
- Vegan capsule 120 mg: We package everything in completely vegan cellulose capsules.
How to Use the Product?
- When and how much?
Take 3 capsules 20 minutes before the desired effect. It works for up to 5 hours without a subsequent crash. Drink a glass of water to ensure proper dissolution and absorption. It can be taken with or without food.
It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Contains caffeine. The product is not suitable for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place up to 25°C. May reduce blood clotting. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Net weight of contents: 90 capsules = 74 grams.
We use capsules for practical reasons. After being swallowed with water, they go directly into the stomach, where they dissolve. Therefore, no fillers, flavorings, sweeteners, preservatives, or colorings are needed. The capsules are also small, lightweight, and convenient to carry.
Is Mindflow Focus safe and without side effects?
All our products, including Mindflow Focus, have a quality certificate. Therefore, it is a safe natural dietary supplement obtained from purely plant-based sources. Mindflow Focus contains caffeine, so pregnant and breastfeeding women and children should not use it.
Is it better than coffee, tea, or energy drinks?
Mindflow Focus has a balanced ratio of ingredients for calm and undisturbed focus. Therefore, there is no risk of unpleasant feelings from caffeine overdose. Unlike energy drinks, it also does not contain any sugar or artificial colors.
Can I take Mindflow Focus every day?
Yes. Mindflow Focus is without side effects, and for a healthy individual, it is not a problem to use it every day. However, for better effectiveness, we recommend taking a break from caffeine once every 5-6 days. This will ensure maximum impact once again.
Is it a placebo?
The substances contained in Mindflow Focus have scientifically proven positive effects. However, as with other things in life, the placebo effect can also play a role here. If we expect a certain effect, our brain adapts to this thinking, and the resulting effect can be multiplied. Either way, our main concern is the outcome, and Mindflow Focus delivers on that.
Can I mix Mindflow Focus with coffee?
For this purpose, we have developed a caffeine-free version called Focus Decaf.
|Category:||Sleep and Stress|
|Active ingredients:||Vitamin B|
|Dietary supplement for:||Stress|
|Intended for:||Adults, Men, Women|
|Product characteristics:||No chemicals, No preservatives, On a natural basis, Vegan, No colorants|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Mindflow is a European zech brand that develops products for proper body function in demanding conditions of the 21st century. It offers products to support memory, concentration, and energy, to improve sleep quality and mental well-being, and to support health and longevity. They have gone through the student life themselves and have experienced the stress of work deadlines as well as nights spent fueled by energy drinks and coffee. Therefore, they searched for a way to help not just themselves, because similar products were not found on the market. Their products cover a wide range of actions on our organism. Some supplements are focused on concentration, memory, and energy, others on sleep, mental well-being, and health