(3pack) Dust Mite and Allergen Proof Cover Set (Pillow, Blanket, Mattress Encasement)Code: EN3229/5060 EN3229/5070 EN3229/5075 EN3229/5090 EN3229/5580 EN3229/6565 EN3229/7090 Choose variant
Product detailed description
How does nanofabric work?
The nanofabric captures all dust, even its invisible particles, and the blanket remains clean at all times. Yet the material is 100% breathable. A nanometer is a thousand times smaller than a micrometer. Imagine this layer as a spider's web, with holes between the individual fibres that are only 80 nm in size. The dimensions of a dust mite are around 420,000 nm, its allergen is 1,000 nm in size, bacteria 100 - 10,000 nm, a virus around 100 nm and scabies 300,000 nm. Thus, they have no chance to pass through the fabric. They cannot collect in the blanket, multiply and cause allergic reactions and respiratory diseases. The holes in competing microfiber textiles and natural materials are in micrometers, the holes in nanofabric are in nanometers; the difference is similar to that between a hole in the wall caused by a ball lightning and a hole in paper pierced with a pin.
Instructions for using the blanket cover
- Once washed, cover the bedding with the nanoSPACE® cover, over which you can put your common bed linen as you are used to.
- If you change your bed linen, we recommend that you treat the nanoSPACE® anti-dust mite covers by wiping it with a damp cloth.
- We recommend washing nanoSPACE® anti-dust mite covers once a year without fabric softener at 40°C for longer life (can be washed at 60°C if necessary) in a chlorine and phosphorus-free washing gel or powder. For example, the following products are also suitable for washing nanofiber materials.
- Covers must not be ironed or tumble dried.
The effectiveness of the nanofiber coating has been tested in the following institutes:
- Textile Testing Institute in Brno (penetration of microorganisms).
- Technical University in Liberec (penetration of dust particles of 1micrometer size)
- State Institute of Health in Prague (skin tolerance and possible allergic reactions)
- Effective capture of microorganisms was proven ≥ 99.0 %
- Effective capture of dust particles was proven ≥ 99.9 %
- No negative reactions in contact with human skin were proven
- 100% efficiency in capturing allergens produced by dust mites for ten washing cycles. We recommend washing once a year.
Composition of nanoSPACE® material:
- 99.9% polyester - microfiber fabric
- 0.1% polyamide 6 - nanofiber membrane
The used nanoSPACE fabric is certified by the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100.
Recommendation for people suffering from severe allergies or asthma
We recommend treating the ceiling in the bedroom, and possibly other rooms, with FN NANO® self-cleaning coating, which will eliminate allergens, bacteria and viruses from the air. An equally effective solution is a portable ozone generator, which effectively cleans the air of mould, allergens, viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria and odours...
|Category:||Favourable sets of encasements and covers|
|Pillow size:||50 x 60 cm, 50 x 70 cm, 50 x 75 cm, 50 x 90 cm, 55 x 80 cm, 65 x 65 cm, 70 x 90 cm|
|Duvet size:||140 x 200 cm|
|Mattress size:||90 x 200 cm|
|Mattress height:||20 cm|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
The Czech company nanoSPACE has been operating on the market since 2012 and focuses primarily on products where nanofiber textiles are used. In 2012, it became the first manufacturer to use a nanofibrous membrane in barrier covers for allergy sufferers. Since then, it has expanded its portfolio to include nano duvets and nano pillows, which are especially suitable for people with dust allergies.
In 2016, it was the first in the world to present functional bed linen that can fully replace barrier coatings. This product line, which bears the name Nanocotton®, was able to combine the functionality of the material with organic cotton and is suitable not only for allergy sufferers, but also for atopic patients.
During the coronavirus epidemic in 2020, nanoSPACE used its long-term knowledge in the field of nanofiber materials and started the production of anti-virus neck gaiters and protective masks made of nanofiber. From 2021, it also produces designer washable nano masks.
In 2021, the nanoSPACE company founded the subsidiary nanoSPACE Technology, which is dedicated to development, research and innovation in the field of nanofiber textiles.