Sinugator pulsating nasal shower + 30 isotonic bagsCode: 3506
Product detailed description
Sinugator from NeilMed is recommended for the following problems:
- allergies and hay fever
- colds and flu
- pressure in the sinuses and feeling of stuffy nose
- allergies caused by work and home dust, smoke, animal hair, grass, pollen, smoking
- dripping from the nose
- nasal symptoms in patients with sleep apnea treated with nasal positive pressure ventilation (CPAP)
- problems caused by the formation of thick nasal mucus in cystic fibrosis and immobile cilia syndrome
Advantages of Sinugator - NeilMed medical product:
- Natural relief from allergy, cold and hay fever symptoms.
- Soothing irrigation of the nose, does not burn, does not sting.
- Great for daily hydration and hygiene.
- Each bag contains a pre-prepared mixture of sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate with a purity of 99% and above.
- NeilMed bags do not contain: preservatives, iodine, gluten, latex, are pH balanced, isotonic. Replacement isotonic or hypertonic bags.
- The nose piece is designed to fit any nostril.
- An excellent nasal irrigation method that you should use rather than nasal corticosteroids.
- Excellent for cleansing before applying nasal corticosteroids.
- Recommended by doctors for patients after sinus surgery and patients treated with the nasal positive pressure ventilation method.
- Can be used during pregnancy.
Sinugator package contents:
- 1 x SinuGator pulsating nasal wash
- 30 sachets (mixture of sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate, purity 99% and above)
- 3AA batteries
- educational brochure in English
- packaging information and instructions for use in the Czech language
What are the benefits of nasal irrigation with Sinugator - NeilMed?
Some degree of mucus production in the nasal and paranasal sinuses is normal. Allergies and infections, however, cause it to overproduce and cause mucus to drip from the nose. If you rinse the nasal cavity, you will not only flush out excess mucus, but also allergens that cause irritation (pollen, dust particles, bacteria, pollutants) and thus reduce inflammation of the mucous membrane. The normal mucous membrane can then better fight infection and allergies, and the symptoms of the problem will be alleviated.
The preparation is a medical device. It is recommended to use from 12 years.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Neilmed is a product brand of the OPA Group company, which deals with the import of preparations against allergies and respiratory diseases to the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The effectiveness of Neilmed products is verified by independent clinical studies.
How do NeilMed products work?
Nasaleze preparations are used for relief from dry nose and for rinsing it in case of allergic rhinitis and respiratory diseases.
Nasal sprays work on the principle of moistening the nasal mucosa with a saline solution and soothing it with hyaluronic acid and other substances. Saline solution is also used during rinsing, which removes mucus, harmful microorganisms and allergenic particles from the nose.
The preparations are suitable for children from 3 years old and for pregnant and lactating women. More information here:
► Allergy to dust: Symptoms and treatment
► What is feather allergy: Symptoms and treatment
Which NeilMed product to choose?
Choose a suitable spray according to the nature of your problem:
► relief from allergic rhinitis (by moistening the mucous membrane) – NasaMist 177 ml,
► relief from respiratory illness (by soothing the mucous membrane) – NasoGEL 30 ml.
Choose the appropriate nasal irrigation kit according to the nature of your problem:
► relief from allergic rhinitis – izotonic Sinus Rinse,
► relief from respiratory disease (children) – Sinus Rinse Kids.
You can also buy replacement bags:
►Sinus Rinse, Isotonic, 120 refill sachets,
►Sinus Rinse, Hypertonic, refill sachets, 70 sachets.