Nasal spray NasaMist 177 mlCode: 412
Product detailed description
What does the package contain?
The pack contains 1x 177ml bottle with 3 specially designed nozzles (ultra fine spray attachment for children aged 1 and over, medium attachment for children aged 5 and over, large volume attachment suitable for 5 and over).
Benefits of Nasal spray NasaMist 177 ml:
- Relieves allergic rhinitis.
- Suitable for children (3 years and older) and pregnant women.
- Includes a set of 3 nozzles for the whole family.
- 100% natural
- Does not burn or sting.
- No side effects.
What can Nasal spray NasaMist relieve?
- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergic asthma
- Nasal drip
- Sinus pressure and congestion
- Uncomfortable dry nose with flu and cold
- Nasal irritation from work and household dust, smoke, pet hair, grass, pollen, and smoking
How often to use Nasal spray NasaMist?
You can use Nasamist as needed. To reduce contamination, it is recommended to be used by only one user.
1. Insert the tip of the attachment into the nostril and gently squeeze until the desired volume is released and the nostrils are moist.
2. Repeat the procedure for the other nostril (for infants and children, do not insert the nozzle directly into the nose beyond its outer edge).
The active ingredient is saline solution
- Do not block the nasal passages completely when using to avoid pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach of children. - Contents are under pressure, please do not pierce or burn.
- Store at temperatures between 5 and 55°C, out of sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Consult a physician before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Do not allow the product to freeze.
Neilmed is a product brand of the OPA Group company, which deals with the import of preparations against allergies and respiratory diseases to the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The effectiveness of Neilmed products is verified by independent clinical studies.
How do NeilMed products work?
Nasaleze preparations are used for relief from dry nose and for rinsing it in case of allergic rhinitis and respiratory diseases.
Nasal sprays work on the principle of moistening the nasal mucosa with a saline solution and soothing it with hyaluronic acid and other substances. Saline solution is also used during rinsing, which removes mucus, harmful microorganisms and allergenic particles from the nose.
The preparations are suitable for children from 3 years old and for pregnant and lactating women. More information here:
Which NeilMed product to choose?
Choose a suitable spray according to the nature of your problem:
► relief from allergic rhinitis (by moistening the mucous membrane) – NasaMist 177 ml,
► relief from respiratory illness (by soothing the mucous membrane) – NasoGEL 30 ml.
Choose the appropriate nasal irrigation kit according to the nature of your problem:
► relief from allergic rhinitis – izotonic Sinus Rinse,
► relief from respiratory disease (children) – Sinus Rinse Kids.
You can also buy replacement bags: