Oculocin Propo eye drops, 10 mlCode: 405
Product detailed description
Benefits of Oculocin Propo eye drops, 10 ml:
- They do not contain antibiotics.
- They do not contain preservatives.
- They do not have side effects.
- They do not sting or burn.
- They have a long-lasting effect (one drop is enough).
How do they work?
The drops contain propolis which is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties, aloe vera popular for its soothing effects and anti-inflammatory chamomile.
Who are they for?
Anyone who suffers from irritated, dry eyes and tired eyes.
How often to use them?
You can use the drops as needed. Always apply 1-2 drops to each eye. The advantage of Oculocin Propo eye drops is their long-lasting effect. One drop is enough and you can feel relieved from dry and irritated eyes.
Purified water, glycerin, aloe vera extract, chamomile extract, propolis extract, sodium chloride, boron water, sodium tetraborate, disodium EDTA.
- Do not touch the dropper of the bottle - this will prevent contamination.
- Do not swallow the solution and keep the drops out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the drops if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the solution.
- Store at temperatures below 30°C. Do not freeze.
- Do not use the drops if there are visible pieces in the solution.
- Do not use the drops if the bottle is damaged or the solution is leaking from the bottle.
- Do not use the drops after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging and on the bottle (EXP). The expiry date corresponds to the last day of the month.
- In case of irritation, consult a doctor. Use the drops according to the information in the package leaflet or use the drops as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
Origmed is a Lithuanian company founded in 2012 that sells natural eye drops. The company's products are patented and supported by scientific studies.
Which Origmed product to choose?
Choose the preparation according to your health problems:
► irritated or inflamed eyes – eye drops Oculocin Propo (10 ml) or eye drops Oculocin Propo (10 ampoules),
► dry eyes after playing sports in the sun– eye drops Oculocin Solar (10 ampoules).