Oculocin Propo eye drops, 10 vialsCode: 406
Product detailed description
The package contains 10 vials of 0.5 ml / vial, so it is completely sterile. Such packaging has the advantage of sterility. Attention, the opened vial must be used within 24 hours. Compared to conventional eye drops, there is no risk of contamination of an opened large pack of eye drops stored in a non-sterile environment. Such packaging is ideal for allergy sufferers.
Advantages of Oculocin Propo eye drops, 10 vials:
- They do not contain antibiotics.
- They do not contain preservatives.
- They have no side effects.
- They do not sting or burn.
- They have a long-lasting effect (one drop is enough).
How do they work?
The drops contain propolis which is known for its antibacterial and antifungal effects, aloe vera popular for its soothing effects and anti-inflammatory camomile.
Who are they for?
Anyone who is troubled by irritated, dry eyes and tired eyes.
How often to use them?
You can use the drops as needed. Always apply 1-2 drops to each eye. The advantage of Oculocin Propo eye drops is their long-lasting effect. Just one drop and you can feel relieved from dry and irritated eyes.
Purified water, glycerin, aloe vera extract, chamomile extract, propolis extract, sodium chloride, boron water, sodium tetraborate, disodium EDTA
- Do not touch the dropper of the vial - this will prevent contamination.
- Do not swallow the solution and keep the drops out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the drops if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the solution.
- Store at temperatures below 30°C. Do not freeze.
- Do not use the drops if there are visible pieces in the solution.
- Do not use the drops if the bottle is damaged or the solution is leaking from the bottle.
- Do not use the drops after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging and bottle (EXP). The expiry date represents the last day of the month.
- In case of irritation, consult a doctor about usage of the drops. Use the drops according to the information in the package leaflet or use the drops as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
|Packaging:||10 x 0.5 ml|
|The item has been sold out…|
Origmed is a Lithuanian company founded in 2012 that sells natural eye drops. The company's products are patented and supported by scientific studies.
Which Origmed product to choose?
Choose the preparation according to your health problems:
► dry eyes after playing sports in the sun– eye drops Oculocin Solar (10 ampoules).