Oculocin Solar Eye Drops, 10 vialsCode: 404
Product detailed description
The package contains 10 vials of 0.5 ml/vial, so it is completely sterile. Such packaging has the advantage of sterility. Attention, the opened vial must be used within 24 hours. Compared to conventional eye drops, there is no risk of contamination of an opened large pack of eye drops stored in a non-sterile environment. Such packaging is ideal for allergy sufferers.
The Advantage of Oculocin Solar Eye Drops, 10 vials:
- They do not contain antibiotics.
- They do not contain preservatives.
- There are no known side effects.
- They do not sting or burn.
- They have a long-lasting effect (one drop is enough).
How Do They Work?
The drops contain propolis, which is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties, soothing aloe vera, green tea and bilberry extract. The latter contains the important substance lutein with anthocyanins for regeneration, refreshment and eye protection.
Who Are They for?
For all those who do sports in the sun (cycling, running, swimming), going to the sea or the mountains. They are a great help for all those who are hypersensitive to the sun. Oculocin Solar eye drops hydrate and refresh the eyes, preventing dry eyes and subsequent damage.
How Often to Use Them?
You can use the drops as needed. Always apply 1-2 drops to each eye. The advantage of Oculocin Solar eye drops is their long-lasting effect. One drop is enough and you have peace of mind from dry and irritated eyes.
purified water, glycerin, aloe vera extract, bilberry extract, propolis extract, green tea extract, sodium chloride, boron water, sodium tetraborate, disodium EDTA
- Do not touch the dropper of the vial - this will pass on contamination
- Do not swallow the solution and keep drops out of the reach of children
- Do not use drops if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the solution
- Store at temperatures below 30°C. Do not freeze.
- Do not use the drops if there are visible pieces in the solution.
- Do not use the drops if the bottle is damaged or the solution is leaking from the bottle.
- Do not use the drops after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging and on the bottle (EXP). The expiry date represents the last day of the month.
- In case of irritation, consult a doctor. Use the drops according to the information in the package leaflet or use the drops as recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
|Packaging:||10 x 0.5 ml|
|The item has been sold out…|
Origmed is a Lithuanian company founded in 2012 that sells natural eye drops. The company's products are patented and supported by scientific studies.
Which Origmed product to choose?
Choose the preparation according to your health problems:
► dry eyes after playing sports in the sun– eye drops Oculocin Solar (10 ampoules).