Nasal barrier spray - Nasaleze Allergy 800 mgCode: 417
Product detailed description
How does Nasal barrier spray - Nasaleze Allergy wrok?
Nasaleze is a natural powder spray containing hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, which reacts with the moist mucous membrane and forms a gel-like protective layer on it. This colourless, thin filter acts as a barrier protection that traps inhaled pollutants, allergens and microorganisms. These are prevented from reaching the nasal mucosa and thus act as a preventive measure against allergens, viruses, bacteria, pollutants or pollen. The spray does not contain any chemicals.
Benefits of Nasal barrier spray - Nasaleze Allergy 800 mg:
- It is 100% natural.
- It contains no chemicals.
- It is free of side effects.
- It has clinically proven efficacy.
- It acts almost immediately.
- It can be used for prevention.
- It is suitable for young children as well as breastfeeding and pregnant women.
- For milder problems, it is often sufficient as a single therapy.
- It improves the quality of life of allergy sufferers.
Who is Nasal barrier spray - Nasaleze Allergy suitable for?
Nasaleze is a 100% natural remedy that is suitable for adults, pregnant and breastfeeding women and, under adult supervision, for children from 18 months of age. Keep out of reach of young children. Nasaleze does not contain any medications.
Directions for use:
1. Gently blow your nose.
2. Always shake the bottle before application.
3. Remove the cap.
4. Place the nozzle of the bottle in one nostril and squeeze the bottle while inhaling gently through the nose.
5 Repeat step 4 for the other nostril.
6. Repeat after each blowing of your nose.
How often should I use the Nasal barrier spray - Nasaleze Allergy?
You can use Nasaleze as often as you need. The spray contains only cellulose and is not addictive. You can expect the effect within minutes and it lasts for hours. Use the product as a preventative measure if you are going for a walk in the park and are allergic to pollen that is currently flying. Use the spray before leaving the house.
We recommend using on average 3 times a day to ensure all-day protection. This will ensure a perfect gel barrier on the mucous membrane, which is crucial for the effect. Caution, the barrier needs to be renewed after every blow dry or heavy sneeze.
How long does it last?
One bottle will last approximately 200 applications, which is enough for 1-2 months of daily use. It contains no pharmaceuticals, only natural ingredients.
Contains plant-derived cellulose powder and peppermint extract powder.
- Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Do not use the product if the original cap is damaged.
- Use within 6 months after opening. Close the bottle tightly after each use.
- Not recommended for use in case of general susceptibility to nosebleeds.
- Do not use together with other nasal sprays, Nasaleze may reduce their effect.
- If you experience side effects, which are very unlikely, consult your doctor.
- If the powder gets into your eyes, rinse them with water.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or temperatures above 30 °C.
Nasaleze is a product brand of the OPA Group company, which deals with the import of preparations against allergies and respiratory diseases to the countries of European Union. The effectiveness of Nasaleze products is verified by independent clinical studies.
How do Nasaleze products work?
Nasaleze preparations are in the form of powder nasal sprays, the contents of which are extracts from natural substances. After application, the mixture of substances creates a protective film on the surface of the nasal mucosa. This prevents the penetration of allergenic and pathogenic particles into the cells and the triggering of an allergic rhinitis or infection.
The preparations are suitable for children from 3 years old and for pregnant and lactating women.
► Allergy to dust: Symptoms and treatment
Which Nasalez product to choose?
Choose the appropriate product according to the nature of your problem:
► protection against allergens (pollen, dust, etc.) – Nasaleze Allergy 800 mg,
► protection against respiratory diseases (colds, flu, etc.) – Nasaleze Protect 800 mg.