Ecoegg washing egg for white laundry - Fresh Cotton scentCode: 5067
Product detailed description
The Ecoegg laundry egg is a unique and innovative laundry washing system that effectively cleans clothes using two types of mineral pellets enclosed in a recyclable laundry egg. It is designed for washing white and light-colored clothing and has a gentle Fresh Cotton scent.
Benefits of the Ecoegg washing egg - Fresh Cotton scent
- Lasts for 50 washes (approximately 3 months of laundry).
- It is specifically designed for washing white and light-colored laundry.
- With active oxygen for brilliantly white laundry.
- Contains no harmful chemicals, making it gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
- Completely replaces laundry detergent and fabric softener and is enriched with a gentle scent of a Fresh Cotton.
- Keeps your laundry clean and fresh without the use of harmful chemical detergents.
- Helps reduce single-use plastic bottles from laundry gels and fabric softeners.
- Received an excellent rating in the Dermatest evaluation, suitable even for sensitive skin.
- Recommended by Allergy UK as a product suitable for allergy sufferers and eczema-prone individuals.
- Favorably reviewed by the independent National Eczema Society.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Fragrances are a blend of essential oils.
- Can also be used for hand washing.
- Contains no animal ingredients, suitable for vegans.
- Cost-effective – one wash costs less than 0,3 EUR.
- The mineral pellets in the egg are non-biological and free from aggressive chemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil, or microplastics.
- Environmentally sustainable – when you need more than 50 washes, simply purchase refill pellets and continue using it.
- By switching from liquid laundry gel and fabric softener to the Ecoegg Laundry Egg, you can save up to 40 plastic bottles per year.
- Recognized by the Good Housekeeping Institute and accredited as 'Getting Greener' for its efforts in sustainability and reducing plastic usage.
- Ecoegg is known even at Buckingham Palace, where it received the Queen's Award for Innovation in 2016.
- Purchasing the egg supports the Water for Kids project, a charitable organization providing safe drinking water to communities throughout Africa, building reliable and trustworthy water sources for those in desperate need.
- Trusted by millions of satisfied customers worldwide. Its uniqueness and innovation in laundry care have earned Ecoegg numerous awards from experts in commerce, new technologies, and innovation.
How does the Ecoegg washing egg work?
The Laundry Egg contains two types of special natural mineral pellets – black tourmaline and white mineral pellets. This combination of mineral pellets is responsible for clean and fragrant laundry. The tourmaline pellets treat the water, resulting in beautifully soft and gentle laundry after washing. The mineral and tourmaline pellets ionize oxygen molecules in the water, altering its pH level. This softens the water, reducing the size of water molecules, allowing them to penetrate deep into the fabric. It thoroughly removes proteins and fats – the two main components of dirt – from the laundry. The mechanical motion of the egg in the washing machine drum helps to remove the loosened dirt from the laundry without causing damage.
In the washing machine, the egg creates a gentle, natural foam, generated by its movement in the water and the action of the mineral pellets. This foam is not as intense as conventional detergents because it doesn't involve the dilution of chemical ingredients.
The egg cleans your laundry using activated and modified water molecules, leaving no chemical residues in the fabric that need to be rinsed out during the rinse cycle. Therefore, there's no need to add any fabric softener or vinegar to your laundry.
The white mineral pellets are complemented by a blend of essential oils, which imparts a pleasant scent to the laundry. There's no need to add fabric softener to your laundry anymore.
How to use the Ecoegg washing egg and what to be cautious about?
- Fill the egg with the provided white and black pellets, seal it tightly, and you can start washing.
- The Laundry Egg effectively cleans even at lower temperatures. It can be washed at a maximum of 60°C. Washing at higher temperatures could damage the egg and reduce the effectiveness of the cleaning pellets.
- The egg is designed for standard washing machines and standard load sizes (6-8 kg). If you have a larger washing machine, you need to use 2 Ecoegg Laundry Eggs for washing.
- The Fresh Cotton scented washing egg for white laundry is suitable for washing white and light-colored laundry.
- You can also use it for hand washing. Place the egg in a container of water for approximately 15 minutes and then wash your laundry.
- The composition of the cleaning pellets is gentle and free from harmful chemicals, making the egg suitable even for washing baby clothes.
- If you want to wash very delicate fabrics like silk and similar, place the egg in a protective bag and then use it for washing.
- For tough stains on the laundry, treat them with a stain remover before washing, or use gall soap or olive soap.
- You can use the egg for washing functional clothing as well.
- If you want to wash softshell fabrics or clothing with special coatings, we recommend using specifically designed laundry products for that purpose. The Laundry Egg can still wash such laundry but cannot restore the special properties of these membranes.
- Do not add any additional fabric softener, vinegar, or products containing alcohol to the wash. Vinegar and alcohol can degrade and reduce the effectiveness of the cleaning pellets. Washing dark laundry with such additions may leave small white particles on the clothes.
- The egg is not suitable for use in washing machines with combined washer-dryers. If you decide to use it in such a machine, you must turn off the machine after the washing cycle ends, remove the egg, and then start the drying cycle. Otherwise, the Laundry Egg could be damaged and rendered ineffective during the drying process.
- The egg is suitable for all regular types of washing machines. If you have a steam washer, you can use the Laundry Egg only on programs where water is used.
- After washing is completed, remove the egg from the washing machine and let it air dry naturally. If you are washing multiple cycles in a row, the egg can remain in the machine. Take it out only when you finish washing for the day.
- The pellets in the egg will shrink with washing. When they reduce in volume by approximately half, it's time to replenish the egg with a new batch of pellets. You can also tell it's time to refill when the overall pellet level in the larger part of the egg drops about 1 cm below the edge.
- The black tourmaline pellets do not shrink, and there's no need to replace or replenish them.
- When you need to refill the egg with pellets, simply purchase separate replacement refills. The egg (container) can be used for up to 10 years.
Mineral Pellets - 30% anionic surfactants, 15-30% non-ionic surfactants, Oxygen-based bleaching agent, Sodium chloride, Calcium carbonate, Perfume (essential oils).
- Spring Blossoms scent
- Fresh Cotton scent
May cause skin and eye irritation. If it comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water. If possible, remove contact lenses and rinse again with water. Wash hands and skin. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!