Hyaluron CC Cream 50ml - tinted cream with hyaluronic acidCode: 2489
Product detailed description
Effects of Hyaluron CC Cream 50ml - tinted cream with hyaluronic acid
- Unifies skin tone thanks to pigment beads.
- Hydrates and firms the skin.
- Restores the disturbed skin barrier thanks to argan and rosehip oils.
- Protects the skin from free radicals and sun rays (SPF 15).
Instructions for use
- Apply to cleansed and exfoliated skin.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin with your fingertips.
- Use on the face, décolleté and other areas where wrinkles and signs of ageing appear.
- We recommend combining with NAFIGATE gentle serums.
- The cream is also suitable as a base under decorative cosmetics.
When applied correctly, the pack lasts approximately 3 months.
Why do I see strange little balls in the Hyaluron CC Cream 50ml?
- These are encapsulated pigment pellets that contain a mixture of colours (pigment). This is only released by spreading the cream on the skin.
- This makes the shade of the cream more natural and, above all, more even than if the pigment were released directly in the cream.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Titanium Dioxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Sodium Hydroxide, Mannitol, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, Ethylcellulose, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylpropanediol
What is the difference between a BB and a CC creme?
- Abbreviation of Beauty Balance.
- The gently cover the skin.
- Moisturize and brighten the skin.
- They may have an SPF factor or provide antioxidants.
- Abbreviation of Color Control.
- They tone the skin.
- They cover more than BB creams. They deal with black spots and redness.
- They're lighter than BB creams, have SPF, add vitamins.
|Active ingredients:||Hyaluronic acid|
|Effect:||Hydration, Brightening, Sun protection, Against blackheads, To reduce redness, Smoothing|
|Intended for:||Men, Women|
|Skin type:||Combination, Dry, Oily, Problematic, Sensitive, Wrinkles and mature|
|Type of cosmetics:||Cream|
The Czech company NAFIGATE has been developing and manufacturing cosmetic products since 2015. NAFIGATE's core value is sustainability. The preparations are made from 100% degradable raw materials and recyclable packaging is chosen for their preservation.
How do NAFIGATE products work?
Hyaluronic acid is the basis of all NAFIGATE products. This substance is one of the basic components of the intercellular space and serves, among other things, to store collagen. Thus, it is fundamentally involved in hydrating the skin.
Which NAFIGATE product to choose?
Choose the appropriate product for the expected effect:
> night skin regeneration – Hyaluron Night Cream,
> skin and hair regeneration – Antioxidant oil,
> hydration of extremely dry skin – Skin Restore Serum
> skin unification – Hyaluron CC Cream,