Serum for extremely dry skin - Skin Restore Serum 15 mlCode: 2477
Product detailed description
Benefits of the Serum for extremely dry skin - Skin Restore Serum 15 ml
- Promotes skin regeneration.
- Softens the skin and improves its elasticity.
- Strengthens the skin barrier.
- Accelerates the production of collagen in the skin.
Why does it contain Hemisqualene serum?
Sugar cane substance, which makes the serum very quickly absorbed. It hydrates the skin, softens it and improves its texture. It penetrates into the pores and improves the skin at the cellular level, but does not feel heavy on the skin. According to research, it has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce redness and swelling. While squalane does not clog pores, natural skin oils, dead skin cells and bacteria can clog them.
Why does the Serum contain Taurine?
Taurine is part of the second topmost layer of the skin, where it helps cells retain water. As a result, it extends their lifespan and protects the skin from drying and peeling. Taurine is an amino acid that is naturally produced by your body and is found in the brain, eyes, heart and muscles. It is also a common ingredient in energy drinks and is reported to help (among other things) maintain hydration and balance electrolytes. When applied with a serum, taurine promotes wound healing and strengthens cellular resistance to external stressors. The serum combines the latest generation of active ingredients proven in clinical studies. When applied locally, taurine energizes the skin and minimizes signs of fatigue. How? It increases circulation and intercellular energy - helping with rehydration; leaving your skin looking and feeling more awake instantly. Not dull. Not apathetic. Not tired. And with continued use, taurine can give you a real boost in radiance with a renewed glow, kind of like being unaffected by the daily grind.
How to use the Serum for extremely dry skin - Skin Restore Serum 15 ml?
- Apply the serum morning and evening to clean skin.
- Apply a small amount of serum to your finger.
- Massage the serum into the skin with gentle movements.
- Wait for the serum to be absorbed (at least 3-5 minutes).
- After the time has elapsed, the serum can be covered with one of the NAFIGATE Cosmetics creams.
Aqua, C13-15 Alkane, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Coco-Caprylate/ Ca - prate, Hyaluronic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Cone Extract, Hyd - roxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Panthenol, Taurine, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Acanthopanax Sentico - sus Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Hydroxide.
What is the difference between a serum and a cream?
- is a concentrate of active ingredients used to address a specific skin problem
- has a more liquid consistency
- contains a very high concentration of active ingredients, vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- contains mainly smaller molecules of active ingredients that easily penetrate deep into the skin
- is more focused on moisturising the skin, restoring the skin barrier and creating protective layers on the skin to prevent dehydration
- has a thicker and heavier texture
- has fewer active ingredients compared to serums, but instead contains more additional ingredients to moisturise, soften, smooth and protect the skin (such as shea butter or beeswax)
- contains larger molecules that form a protective layer on the skin
About Nafigate Cosmetics
Nafigate Cosmetics is a European company that has been developing gentle cosmetics using scientific knowledge since 2015. It is one of the great pioneers in the use of hyaluronic acid in cosmetics and nanofibers. It uses scientific knowledge to create sustainable cosmetics that really work."
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
The Czech company NAFIGATE has been developing and manufacturing cosmetic products since 2015. NAFIGATE's core value is sustainability. The preparations are made from 100% degradable raw materials and recyclable packaging is chosen for their preservation.
How do NAFIGATE products work?
Hyaluronic acid is the basis of all NAFIGATE products. This substance is one of the basic components of the intercellular space and serves, among other things, to store collagen. Thus, it is fundamentally involved in hydrating the skin.
Which NAFIGATE product to choose?
Choose the appropriate product for the expected effect:
> night skin regeneration – Hyaluron Night Cream,
> skin and hair regeneration – Antioxidant oil,
> hydration of extremely dry skin – Skin Restore Serum
> skin unification – Hyaluron CC Cream,