Hyaluron Peptide Serum 15 mlCode: 2465
Product detailed description
Main Benefits of Hyaluron Peptide Serum 15 ml
- Revitalizes the skin.
- Intensely hydrates thanks to 3% hyaluronic acid.
- Firms and brightens the skin.
- Hydrates in the dermis (second layer of the skin) and on the surface of the skin (epidermis).
- Restores elasticity to the skin.
3 % Hyaluronic Acid
The serum contains bi-molecular hyaluronic acid, which has an immediate and long-term moisturising effect. The small molecules are biologically active and stimulate cell renewal and growth. The large molecules moisturize the skin on the surface, regenerate and smooth out minor imperfections.
These are the fastest-responding amino acid molecules on the cosmetic market. Oligopeptides are a group of peptides that stimulate the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the deep layers of the skin. It targets the visible signs of mature skin.
Oligopeptides provide skin with growth factors that build and strengthen skin cells. The cells then produce more collagen, elastin and speed up blood circulation. This gives the skin a more supple, firmer glow.
Aqua, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenylpropanol
What Is the Difference between Hyaluron Essential and Hyaluron Peptide Serum?
- Contains 2 percent 100% pure hyaluronic acid
- Contains 2 types of hyaluronic acid molecules that moisturize on the surface and in the second layer of the skin
- Prevents wrinkles and improves skin firmness and elasticity
Hyaluron Peptide Serum
- Contains 3 percent 100% pure hyaluronic acid
- Contains 2 types of hyaluronic acid molecules that hydrate both the surface and second layer of the skin. The contained growth factors accelerate their function
- Prevents wrinkles, improves skin firmness and elasticity, and oligopeptides rejuvenate and revitalize skin cells. This type of peptide has the fastest response time in the cosmetic market
How to Use Hyaluron Peptide Serum 15 ml
- Use every morning and evening.
- Use a small amount on the face, décolleté and where the skin shows signs of ageing and wrinkles.
- Finish with the cream of your choice.
About Nafigate Cosmetics
Nafigate Cosmetics is a European company that has been developing gentle cosmetics using scientific knowledge since 2015. It is one of the great pioneers in the use of hyaluronic acid in cosmetics and nanofibers. It uses scientific knowledge to create sustainable cosmetics that really work.
|Skin SerumsCosmetics with Hyaluronic AcidAnti-aging CosmeticsDisplay additional categoriesSkin Hydration Cosmetics
|Anti-age, Lifting, Hydration, Brightening, Revitalization, Anti-stress
|Dry, For all skin types, Wrinkles and mature
|Type of cosmetics:
The Czech company NAFIGATE has been developing and manufacturing cosmetic products since 2015. NAFIGATE's core value is sustainability. The preparations are made from 100% degradable raw materials and recyclable packaging is chosen for their preservation.
How do NAFIGATE products work?
Hyaluronic acid is the basis of all NAFIGATE products. This substance is one of the basic components of the intercellular space and serves, among other things, to store collagen. Thus, it is fundamentally involved in hydrating the skin.
Which NAFIGATE product to choose?
Choose the appropriate product for the expected effect:
> night skin regeneration – Hyaluron Night Cream,
> skin and hair regeneration – Antioxidant oil,
> hydration of extremely dry skin – Skin Restore Serum
> skin unification – Hyaluron CC Cream,