Hydralift Complex Eye Cream 15ml against the circles under the eyesCode: 2495
Product detailed description
Main benefits of using Hydralift Complex Eye Cream 15ml
- Lightens dark circles under your eyes.
- Reduces wrinkles around the eyes.
- Helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- Regenerates sensitive skin around the eye area.
This is a natural substance from a single-celled freshwater algae that improves lymphatic drainage and significantly reduces dark circles under the eyes, increases collagen and elastin production while fighting puffiness and deep bags. Chlorella is also packed with an array of powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. It contains chlorophyll, beta-carotene and vitamin E.
Moisturizes and nourishes thanks to the vitamins B, E and D, squalene and zinc it contains. Leaves skin soft and smooth. Almond oil can not only soothe dry skin, but also improve skin colour and tone. It is highly emollient, which means it helps balance moisture absorption and water loss.
Benefits of oat oil for skin
It's no secret that oats can do wonders for our skin. There are dozens of creams, lotions and baths full of oatmeal that have beneficial effects on the skin, such as softening, moisturizing and even treating skin conditions like eczema. Let's face it: oats and supple skin go together like the European and Croatia. It's rich in linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that helps regulate and support the healthy functioning of the skin barrier. It prevents the breakdown of collagen and elastin. Locks in moisture levels by creating a physical barrier against water loss, preventing further drying and dehydration.
How to use Hydralift Complex Eye Cream 15ml
- Apply every morning and evening to a cleansed and exfoliated eye area.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin with your fingertips.
- We recommend combining with NAFIGATE gentle eye serum.
- When applied correctly, the pack will last approximately 2 months.
How are dark circles under your eyes formed?
Due to stress and fatigue, our adrenal glands produce the hormone cortisol. This improves the body's resistance and helps it prepare for fight or flight. It increases pressure and retains water in the body. It dilates, among other things, the blood vessels under the eyes. The surface of the blood vessel cracks. The released blood breaks down. The body breaks down the haemoglobin which results in dark colouring - circles under your eyes.
Aqua, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Alcoho, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cera Alba, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Tristearate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Glutamine, Decyl Glucoside, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf/Stem Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Pehnoxyethanol, Hexamidine Diisethionate
What is the difference between a serum and a cream?
- is a concentrate of active ingredients used to address a specific skin problem
- has a more liquid consistency
- contains a very high concentration of active ingredients, vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- contains mainly smaller molecules of active ingredients that easily penetrate deep into the skin
- is more focused on moisturising the skin, restoring the skin barrier and creating protective layers on the skin to prevent dehydration
- has a thicker and heavier texture
- has fewer active ingredients compared to serums, but instead contains more additional ingredients to moisturise, soften, smooth and protect the skin (such as shea butter or beeswax)
- contains larger molecules that form a protective layer on the skin"
|Active ingredients:||Hyaluronic acid, Almond oil|
|Effect:||Hydration, Minimization of pores, Brightening, Effect Against Dark Circles, Against blackheads, To reduce redness|
|Intended for:||Men, Women|
|Skin type:||Combination, Dry, For all skin types, Normal, Oily, Sensitive, Wrinkles and mature|
|Type of cosmetics:||Cream|
The Czech company NAFIGATE has been developing and manufacturing cosmetic products since 2015. NAFIGATE's core value is sustainability. The preparations are made from 100% degradable raw materials and recyclable packaging is chosen for their preservation.
How do NAFIGATE products work?
Hyaluronic acid is the basis of all NAFIGATE products. This substance is one of the basic components of the intercellular space and serves, among other things, to store collagen. Thus, it is fundamentally involved in hydrating the skin.
Which NAFIGATE product to choose?
Choose the appropriate product for the expected effect:
> night skin regeneration – Hyaluron Night Cream,
> skin and hair regeneration – Antioxidant oil,
> hydration of extremely dry skin – Skin Restore Serum
> skin unification – Hyaluron CC Cream,