Two-Phase Cleansing Oil 200mlCode: 2441
Product detailed description
- Removes impurities from the skin.
- Gently removes all types of make-up.
- Has antioxidative effects.
- Regenerates the skin after exposure to UV rays.
Instructions for Use
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Apply a few drops on a cotton pad.
- Gently remove make-up from the face, eye area and décolleté.
- The pack will last approximately 4 months with proper application.
Wrinkles and Acne Are Caused by Poor Makeup Removal, Make Sure to Remove Makeup Properly:
- If you wear contact lenses, be sure to remove them before removing make-up.
- Moisturised skin will be easier to remove and you will avoid mechanical damage to the eye area. Soak your entire face or use a damp cotton pad to remove make-up.
- Sprinkle the moistened or dry cotton pad with make-up remover, apply it to the eyes and leave it on for a while.
- Remove the eyelashes by moving the pad from top to bottom.
- Prevent wrinkles - apply make-up from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye area.
- Never forcefully scrub the eyes and do not stretch the surrounding skin.
- Repeat the exfoliation procedure with a new cotton pad until it remains clean. A dirty swab transfers dirt back to the skin and clogs the pores.
- Use make-up remover wipes only as a last resort, for example on holiday.
Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil
What Is the Difference between an Oil and a Tonic?
Make-up remover oil
- cleanses and exfoliates the skin
- Acts as a lotion
- cleanses the skin after make-up removal
- Relieves the feeling of oily skin after oil make-up removal
|Makeup RemovalCosmetics with Vitamin ECleaningDisplay additional categoriesSkin Hydration Cosmetics
|Hydration, Regeneration Effect, Cleaning
|Combination, Dry, For all skin types, Normal, Oily, Problematic, Sensitive
|Type of cosmetics:
The Czech company NAFIGATE has been developing and manufacturing cosmetic products since 2015. NAFIGATE's core value is sustainability. The preparations are made from 100% degradable raw materials and recyclable packaging is chosen for their preservation.
How do NAFIGATE products work?
Hyaluronic acid is the basis of all NAFIGATE products. This substance is one of the basic components of the intercellular space and serves, among other things, to store collagen. Thus, it is fundamentally involved in hydrating the skin.
Which NAFIGATE product to choose?
Choose the appropriate product for the expected effect:
> night skin regeneration – Hyaluron Night Cream,
> skin and hair regeneration – Antioxidant oil,
> hydration of extremely dry skin – Skin Restore Serum
> skin unification – Hyaluron CC Cream,