Hyaluron Essential Serum NAFIGATE 20mlCode: 2462
Product detailed description
Effects of Hyaluron Serum Hyaluron Essential 20ml
- Long-term reduction of wrinkles and expression lines.
- Optimally hydrates the skin even in the second layer of the skin (dermis).
- Combats acne with salicylic acid.
- Helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- Improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Eliminates scars and wounds.
Instructions for Use
- Apply twice a day to cleansed and exfoliated skin.
- Gently massage a small amount of the serum into the skin of the face, décolleté or an area that shows signs of aging.
- After application, apply the cream you normally use.
- When applied correctly, the pack will last approximately 2 months.
Why Does the Size of Hyaluronic Acid Molecules Matter?
Small Mini HA™ molecules are biologically active, delaying the appearance of wrinkles and facilitating the absorption of other active ingredients into the skin. In the second layer of the skin (dermis), they stimulate the renewal and growth of cells and fibres. The larger molecules of conventional cosmetic HA act primarily on the surface, moisturizing, regenerating and restoring elasticity. Two different sizes of molecules provide intense hydration on the skin surface and in the second layer of the skin (dermis). They penetrate the skin due to their small size.
Why Do Most Products with Hyaluronic Acid Moisturize but Do Not Have Such an Intense and Long-lasting Effect?
Because it doesn't go deep. NAFIGATE Hyaluronic Acid also works in the second layer of the skin thanks to its small molecules.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl, Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
What Is the Difference between a Serum and a Cream?
- is a concentrate of active ingredients used to address a specific skin problem
- has a more liquid consistency
- contains a very high concentration of active ingredients, vitamins, minerals and nutrients
- contains mainly smaller molecules of active ingredients that easily penetrate deep into the skin
- is more focused on moisturising the skin, restoring the skin barrier and creating protective layers on the skin to prevent dehydration
- has a thicker and heavier texture
- has fewer active ingredients compared to serums, but instead contains more additional ingredients to moisturise, soften, smooth and protect the skin (such as shea butter or beeswax)
- contains larger molecules that form a protective layer on the skin
About Nafigate Cosmetics
Nafigate Cosmetics is a European company that has been developing gentle cosmetics using scientific knowledge since 2015. It is one of the great pioneers in the use of hyaluronic acid in cosmetics and nanofibers. It uses scientific knowledge to create sustainable cosmetics that really work.
|Active ingredients:||Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid|
|Effect:||Anti-age, Lifting, Hydration, Minimization of pores, Brightening, Revitalization, Anti-stress|
|Intended for:||Men, Women|
|Skin type:||Dry, For all skin types, Oily, Wrinkles and mature|
|Type of cosmetics:||Serum|
The Czech company NAFIGATE has been developing and manufacturing cosmetic products since 2015. NAFIGATE's core value is sustainability. The preparations are made from 100% degradable raw materials and recyclable packaging is chosen for their preservation.
How do NAFIGATE products work?
Hyaluronic acid is the basis of all NAFIGATE products. This substance is one of the basic components of the intercellular space and serves, among other things, to store collagen. Thus, it is fundamentally involved in hydrating the skin.
Which NAFIGATE product to choose?
Choose the appropriate product for the expected effect:
> night skin regeneration – Hyaluron Night Cream,
> skin and hair regeneration – Antioxidant oil,
> hydration of extremely dry skin – Skin Restore Serum
> skin unification – Hyaluron CC Cream,