Cycling Socks with Silver + Coolmax® White/PinkCode: 2318/S 2318/M 2318/L Choose variant
Product detailed description
""Cycling socks with an antibacterial nanosilver® component should be as much a part of the modern cyclist's wardrobe as a helmet.""
- The silver contained in nanosilver® socks serves as a preventive measure and helps eliminate fungi, mycoses and eczema. Users also enjoy better blood circulation to their feet and a beneficial effect on circulatory disorders by wearing them.
- The socks are absorbent, breathable, flexible and provide a comfortable feel.
- Whether you're solving the problem of how to eliminate excessive foot sweating or your feet just don't smell nice, you'll appreciate nanosilver socks and their high quality. You'll appreciate them just as much on the train, on the bus, on the plane or just after wearing them all day.
Who Are Silver Cycling Socks for
- for all cyclists as the basis of functional clothing
- for production workers - workers, warehouse workers and other professions
- for service workers - car mechanics, builders, etc.
- firefighters, police officers, security guards, soldiers and other armed forces
- for managers, administrative staff and sales representatives
- for all travellers and mountaineers
- also suitable for fishermen, farmers, hunters or foresters
- 52 % polyester (Coolmax®)
- 22 % polyamide
- 12 % polyester (nanosilver® antibacterial fibre)
- 11 % polyester
- 3 % elastane (Lycra®)
Coolmax® Fiber - Cooling
Coolmax® shaped fibre distributes moisture and sweat over a larger area of the fabric, from which it evaporates faster. The socks dry quickly and thus allow better heat exchange between the body and the environment, which favourably promotes heart rate and thus physical performance.
Polyamide - Strength and Durability
The excellent properties of polyamide include high dry and wet strength, high abrasion resistance, high elasticity, low specific weight, high specific volume, very easy maintenance (washing, drying) and more. It is mainly used for hosiery and sportswear. Each washing increases the durability of polyamide fabrics or knits. Any symptoms of hypersensitivity of human skin when wearing polyamide products are not caused by the properties of the fibre but by dyes, detergent residues, etc.
nanosilver® - Antibacterial
Silver molecules are firmly attached to the polyester fibres. Silver is known for its antibacterial effects - it eliminates bacteria produced in sweat, which are the source of odour. Once the socks are dry, they do not smell. However, this process is not endless. After the first few uses, the odor is suppressed, but after multiple uses, it may appear. Therefore, these materials also need to be washed. However, compared to conventional socks, the intensity of the odour is incomparably lower, as is the speed of its onset.
Polyester - Durability
It is highly resistant to light, weather and microorganisms. It does not get wet easily (dries quickly). It is very similar to natural silk in feel and sheen. Hollow polyester fibres are used as an alternative to feathers with the advantage that products filled with this material can be washed.
Lycra® - Elasticity and Pliability
Gives the material greater elasticity (pliability) and resilience. The stretch of these fibres is up to eight times their length.
How to Choose the Right Size?
When choosing socks, the correct size and hem height is very important. The height of the hem should always extend over the edge of the shoe so that the hem does not press on us and we can tie the shoe securely without any problems.
Maintenance and Washing
Nanosilver® does not require any special treatment. We recommend washing at 40 °C and the following gentle washing aids, for example. Ironing or subsequent chemical treatment is not needed. Dry up to 60 °C.
In order to maintain the functionality of nanosilver® technology, we do not recommend the use of fabric softener.The fabric softener forms a thin film on the fibres, which creates a barrier preventing direct contact of the skin and the material. The silver molecules need to be in direct contact with the skin for perfect effectiveness.
However, if you happen to accidentally treat your laundry with fabric softener, nothing happens. The film will disappear in the next wash.
We would like to notify the customers of possible negative reactions and damage to the material of nanosilver garments by aggressive components of sweat, anti-perspirants and creams before and after sunbathing. For example, anti-perspirants containing DEET can dissolve synthetic fibres, including PES."
- How Sportswear Prevents Odor: Understanding its Functionality
- How to Choose the Best Winter Running Clothes?
- Ultimate Guide: What to Wear for Golfing
- How to Choose Compression Knee Socks?
- The Ultimate Guide to Eliminating Foot Odor: Tips and Tricks
- Nano Silver Socks: Discoverer the Best Anti-Odor Socks
Nanosilver® is a product brand of Nanotrade, one of the largest Czech sellers of nanotechnology goods. The nanosilver brand also includes functional clothing, including socks.
How do Nanosilver products work?
Nanosilver brand socks are enriched with silver nanoparticles that actively eliminate bacteria and other microorganisms. This prevents their further reproduction and fights against the smell.
Which Nanosilver product to choose?
Choose a suitable product according to the purpose of using the socks:
► medical socks – např. white medical socks with silver,
► party socks – např. black dress socks with silver,
► cycling socks – např. light green cycling socks with silver,
► sports socks with low ankle – např. black/pink low sport socks with silver,
► compression knee socks – např. green reflective knee socks with silver.