Acrylic paint for the exterior FN NANO® Paint AcrylicCode: 3281
Product detailed description
By painting the wall with silicate paint, you strengthen the base before applying the self-cleaning paint FN NANO®. With an acrylic coating, you create an invisible layer that not only strengthens the substrate, but also reduces the risk of allergic reactions and increasesresistance against fungi. suitable for use mainly outdoors, but can also be used indoors. Before applying acrylic paint, it is recommended to first treat the walls with penetration FN NANO® Primer Acrylic. It is recommended to apply to all walls on which you want to subsequently apply self-cleaning coatings FN® NANO.
Part of a functional photocatalytic coating system ensuring active self-cleaning of the surface, resistance to microorganisms, perfect protection of the substrate against UV radiation and effective air purification.
Advantages of acrylic paint FN NANO® Paint Acrylic:
- Preparation of the substrate for self-cleaning coatings FN® NANO.
- Acrylic paint - white shade.
- Reduced risk of allergic reactions.
- Fine structure, matte appearance.
- High coverage and spreadability.
- Higher resistance of the coating against fungi.
- Does not contain plasticizers and heavy metals.
- The active component of the coating suspension does not harm the environment or human health.
- Application by brush, roller, small areas by brush.
What can a functional photocatalytic coating system do?
- The application of all three products creates functional self-cleaning surfaces.
- Preventing the growth of mold and other microorganisms.
- Cleans the air from allergens, viruses, bacteria.
- Reduces the risk of disease transmission.
- Actively removes NOx, SOx, VOC and other pollutants from the air.
- Effectively eliminates viruses and bacteria.
- Eliminates yeast, fungi, spores.
- 1 m² of coating can clean 3 million m³ of air per year.
- Removes odors (cigarette smoke, exhaust gases, feces...).
Rules for applying acrylic paint - what to watch out for
1) The substrate must be coherent, dry, non-greasy, free of dirt and biological attack (mold, algae), not salted. Cannot be applied to substrates containing gypsum, non-carbonated lime, hydrophobized materials, efflorescence of water-soluble salts, facade acrylic, silicone and polyvinyl acetate coatings, chalk-based paints, lacquered substrates, plastics, wood, metals and water-stressed ( horizontal) and wet surfaces.
2) Always mix the suspension before applying it.
3) After the penetration coating has dried, 2, or more if necessary for new or significantly different substrates, cover coatings with paint diluted with a maximum of 0.05 liter of water per 1 kg of paint are applied. Always stir the suspension before applying. Apply at least two topcoats, allow 12 hours drying time between coats.
4) After the coatings have completely dried and matured (min. 24 hours, preferably 48 hours), the FN NANO® functional coating can be applied according to the instructions.
We recommend treating the walls with penetration FN NANO® Primer Acrylic. Leave to dry for 12-24 hours and apply the base color.
How does FN NANO® PAINT ACRYLIC work?
The paint does not adversely affect the healthy climate in the interior, and thanks to its composition, the risk of adverse reactions during painting in people with allergies and people hypersensitive to the presence of chemical substances is reduced. The alkaline mineral nature of the coating eliminates the risk of early fungal attack. The paint is suitable for painting in the sensitive environment of residential and public buildings, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, retirement homes, etc. and, due to its silicate nature, also for painting most heritage buildings. The color is intended for painting walls and ceilings. Lime and lime-cement plasters, rehabilitation plasters, concrete panels and monoliths or cohesive lime, silicate and medium-dispersion (abrasion-resistant, non-washable) original coatings are suitable substrates. The product meets the requirements for coating surfaces that may come into indirect contact with food. After curing, the coating creates a very matte, slightly rough to the touch, highly vapor permeable surface that is resistant to standard room humidity and resistant to dry abrasion.
Appearance of coatings
FN NANO® PAINT ACRYLIC is white and has a relatively high hiding power. The thickness of the coating layer is optimally 5-20 microns. The layer created is white and relatively soft, so we recommend applying the coating to the ceiling and surfaces where there is no risk of damage from abrasion.
- suitable for allergy sufferers and asthmatics
- waiting rooms, nurseries, schools to reduce the spread of diseases
It is not suitable for application on the base of clay-based paints! It must not freeze! Do not dilute with water!
Mixture of water, fillers, pigments, copolymer dispersion, rheological agents, biocidal substances and auxiliary additives. You can find a detailed breakdown of the composition in the safety data sheet.
Functional paint FN NANO® is used exclusively in the interior. It is used as a highly effective low-cost technology for cleaning the air from a wide range of pollutants and odorous substances. It creates a functional layer on the walls and ceiling, which, in addition to cleaning the air, effectively prevents the settlement of microorganisms. The product will be especially appreciated by those with various allergies, asthma, etc. This coating will help them create a healthier and cleaner environment.
The functional coating FN NANO® 3 can ensure a healthier environment both in areas where there are a large number of people (shopping centers, airport halls, office buildings...) and at home , in school facilities and in homes for the elderly. It is also a promising new technology for increasing the level of protection of patients and staff of medical facilities against resistant strains of dangerous bacteria and the spread of infections.
Our technology is also used in industrial operations to remove unpleasant odors and purify the air from dangerous substances. It will also find application in improving protection against unwanted microorganisms in food production and against the spread of diseases in animal husbandry.
How to apply nano coating FN NANO® PAINT ACRYLIC
1) Before application, it is necessary to cover all glass, ceramic and lacquered surfaces, natural stones, metal and wooden window and door frames, because silicate paint can corrode them and traces of it, especially on glass, are practically unremovable.
2) In in case of application on a substrate with gypsum content, FN NANO® PRIMER ACRYLIC is used as a primer.
3) Pafter the primer has dried, apply 2, or more if necessary for new or significantly different substrates, cover coats with paint diluted with a maximum of 0.05 liters of water per 1 kg of paint. The paint needs to be properly mixed before application.
4) Protect all tools from drying out during work breaks and wash them with water after work. Immediately wash contaminated areas with water, dried paint and its traces are difficult to remove.
5) After the coatings have completely dried and matured (min. 24 hours, preferably 48 hours), the FN NANO functional coating can be applied according to the instructions®
Do not apply to a water-repellent (hydrophobic) surface.
Minimal dilution with water.
Capacity: approx. 7 m2 from 1 kg of paint in one layer. Yield may vary depending on the absorbency and structure of the substrate and the thickness of the applied layer. The exact yield for a specific substrate must be determined on the test area.
With water - as soon as possible after use.
Plastic containers 5 kg.
Minimum 2 years from date of manufacture at a temperature of +3 to +25 °C, in unopened original packaging. Before use, it is necessary to mix the mixture very thoroughly in the original packaging. For colored variants, when stored longer than 2 days from the date of production, we recommend mixing the suspension (coating) with a stick mixer after thorough mixing in the bottle (canister). Coating must not freeze, protect from direct sunlight.
Contains potassium water glass, wear safety glasses and work clothes. Follow the safety measures in accordance with the safety data sheet and the applicable occupational health and safety regulations. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat or smoke while working with the coating. Use a respirator or other suitable equipment for respiratory protection when spraying. Do not inhale spray mist, use safety glasses and hood or other means to protect eyes, face and skin. In case of contamination, rinse the area thoroughly with water and treat with cream. In case of irritation, seek medical attention.
Deliver the used empty packaging to the packaging waste collection point.
Deposit the packaging with product residues at the place designated by the municipality for the disposal of hazardous waste or hand it over to a person authorized to manage hazardous waste. Follow the rules in the safety data sheet and local ordinances.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
The FN NANO company develops and manufactures nanotechnological functional coatings and self-cleaning water coatings that eliminate microorganisms (including algae), organic impurities, allergens and odors.
The effectiveness of FN NANO products was confirmed by independent studies conducted by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, the University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, the Technical University in Ostrava and other research organizations.
How do FN NANO coatings work?
The main effective component of FN NANO products are photocatalytic crystals of titanium dioxide (TiO2). After exposure to sunlight, they are activated and – in cooperation with oxygen – create a strong oxidizing environment in their surroundings, which decomposes organic molecules into oxides of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and water.
The high efficiency of coatings in the form of coatings is ensured by a patented binder that increases the functional area of the TiO2 crystals to the maximum. It prevents the further settlement of microorganisms and at the same time protects the substrate on which they are applied from UV radiation.
FN NANO preparations do not contain any organic substances and are not dangerous for the environment.
Which FN NANO product to choose?
Choose the coating according to the material of the wall and the intended function.
► Exposed concrete, plaster, and masonry in exterior with the aim to preserve most of the original color (transparency 60 to 65%) - Photocatalytic coating FN NANO®1 for outdoor use (suitable also as a base layer for other types of FN NANO coatings)
► Concrete, plaster, stone masonry in exterior and interior with the goal of ensuring higher effectiveness of air cleaning (transparency of coating 50%) - Photocatalytic coating FN NANO®2,
► Plaster and concrete masonry in interior with the goal of maximizing air cleaning (white color of coating, transparency of coating 30 to 40%) - Photocatalytic coating FN NANO®3.
► Stone and natural cladding in exterior with the goal of preserving the maximum original color (transparency of coating around 80%) and structure of the substrate - FN NANO® Transparent functional coating.
► Plaster and concrete masonry in interior with the goal of maximizing antimicrobial and biocidal function (transparency of coating 60 to 65%) - FN NANO® BioMax Functional coating.
► Wood and wooden cladding in exterior and interior with the goal of preserving the appearance and structure of the material and preventing its degradation (transparency of coating around 80%) - FN® WOOD functional coating
For cleaning the pool without chemical products, choose the eco-friendly pool cleaner FN® AQUA, which is gentle even to the skin of allergy sufferers and people with skin problems.