Set of nanocosmetics for glassCode: 1789
Product detailed description
The kit is formulated to contain all the necessary products to treat and protect glass surfaces and create a durable and water-repellent layer on them. It is a set of nanocosmetics for the preparation and protection of outdoor and indoor glass or mirror surfaces. It is ideal for the treatment of windows, glass showcases, conservatories, sheds or pool covers made of glass and solar panels. In the interior, it is perfect for treating glass furniture, mirrors, glass shower enclosures and anywhere where glass comes into contact with water and limescale forms. Enough fore 8 m2.
Why use nano cosmetics
Glass surfaces look elegant after purchase, but keeping them in perfect condition is an almost superhuman task. Without realising it, every shower means an onslaught of chemicals, dirt and grease for the glass, which combined with hard water leaves maps and stains on the glass. If these impurities are not removed immediately after showering, they start to ""eat"" into the texture of the glass almost immediately, creating irremovable and unsightly marks that look like dried droplets at first glance. However, when we clean them, we find that they cannot be removed by conventional means, as they permanently damage and distort the glass, which then loses its clarity, becomes increasingly difficult to maintain and looks unsightly.
Other glass and mirror surfaces are subject to similar processes, whether in bathrooms or other parts of the home and outdoors. This is addressed by Nano Protect Glass, a protective coating that seals the surface of the glass, creating a durable and water-repellent layer that will not allow any chemicals or dirt to reach the glass itself. Traces of limescale or other substances are much less likely to adhere to the glass, and only on the protective coating, which can be removed very easily by simply wiping it off with a cloth. The glass does not need to be cleaned after every shower and maintenance is always very easy and quick. The protective layer repels water, grease, prevents the growth of bacteria and preserves the clarity of the glass for a very long time.
The set of nanocosmetics for glass includes:
Degreaser & Polisher - Nano Degreaser & Polisher (50 ml) (formerly Glass Cleaner - Nano Clear Glass)
- This product is used for final degreasing before applying Nano Protect Glass. The nanoparticles (billionths of a metre) easily penetrate the pores of the surface and remove the grease deposited in its structure.
Nano Protect Glass (35 ml)
- This protective polish seals the surface of glass or mirror surfaces and forms an extremely hard and flexible layer of silicon and zirconium oxide nanoparticles. The treated surface becomes less dirty, has a self-cleaning effect and is very easy to maintain. Thanks to the water repellency (hydrophobicity), water droplets (beads) on the glass are rolled off the surface by self-dropping or by air flow (e.g. draught). The product provides protection against limescale, against chemicals (e.g. residues of soaps and shower gels in bathrooms), against bird droppings on windows, for example, and thanks to smoothing, the treated surface becomes naturally antibacterial. Treated surfaces resist even minor mechanical damage for up to 2 years.
- The included cloth is only used for the application of the polishes. We recommend that you ideally use this microfiber cloth to spread the protection.
How does Pikatec nanocosmetics work?
The nanoparticles form an invisible protective film on the treated surface, which penetrates into the irregularities and micro-cracks of the surface, smoothing the surface and protecting it from damage. The principle of the products is to seal and smooth the treated surfaces so that the protective shield prevents dirt from getting trapped in the structure of the materials and for subsequent cleaning we only need a cloth, plain water and a fraction of the time we spend cleaning now. If any dirt does adhere to the treated surface, it can be easily wiped off with a dry or damp cloth in one stroke without the need for any additional chemicals.
The protective layer repels water, grease and prevents the growth of bacteria, making the surface naturally antibacterial. Thanks to the hardness and added UV filters, treated surfaces are many times more resistant to damage, discolouration and ageing. The surface lasts clean for several weeks, months, up to 2 years. Depending on the frequency of use.
Benefits of PIKATEC nanocosmetics:
- Reduces cleaning and maintenance time by up to 80% in the long term.
- Significantly reduces surface staining, repels dust, water and oil.
- Protects surfaces for up to 24 months.
- Smoothes and seals treated surfaces.
- Significantly eliminates surface dullness, increases surface hardness and durability.
- Enhances gloss and protects against UV rays.
- Protects against mechanical wear, mould and bacteria.
- Resists high temperatures and chemicals.
- Prevents aging of surfaces and extends their service life.
- Very easy to maintain.
What can you use the nanocosmetics kit for?
- glass surfaces indoors and outdoors
- solar panels
Application of nanocosmetics
Applying the products is not at all difficult. It only takes 4 steps. The surface must first be thoroughly cleaned and degreased. Then apply the protective polish, leave it on for 5 minutes and then spread it using a cloth and the degreaser and polisher included in the kit. Always read the actual instructions in the package."
PIkatec is a Czech nanotechnology company that focuses in cooperation with the Technical University of Liberec on the development of nanotechnologies for surface protection. It launched a range of products aimed at cars and motorbikes that protect paintwork, wheels and glass, while also offering a group of products for protecting surfaces in the home (wood, leather, lacquered surfaces, stone). One of the latest products developed is Nano Strong Antibacterial, an effective disinfection that is gentle on surfaces and effectively destroys viruses, bacteria and fungi. Pikatec is a member of the Nanotechnology Industry Association of the Czech Republic.