Set of nanocosmetics for your car - Diamond for carsCode: 2609
Product detailed description
The set of nanocosmetics for your car - Diamond will provide mamixum long term protection to your car. The patented technology with the addition of nanoparticles of silicon oxides, zirconium and titanium, has been newly added with special polymers that extremely increase the hardness of the treated surfaces and their water repellency. The paintwork, windows and wheels of the car are much more resistant to scratches, abrasions and UV damage to the paintwork. The particles are a billionth of a metre in size, so they reliably fill even the smallest irregularities in the paintwork and smooth it almost perfectly. The result is a great gloss, the aforementioned water repellency and less adhesion of dirt for up to one year. Not only thanks to this, the car body is then protected from salt, other chemicals and, above all, from corrosion. Want to know more about the technology?
Features of Set of nanocosmetics for your car - Diamond
- Smoothes the paint and glass surface
- Provides perfect gloss and depth of paint
- Reduces aerodynamic drag
- Effective for up to 12 months
- Maximum protection against minor scratches
- Multiplies paint hardness Protects against corrosion
- Prevents cracking and embrittlement of paint
- Triple UV protection
- Prevents paint damage from bird and insect droppings
Application of nanocosmetics for your car
The application of the products is not difficult at all. It only takes 5 steps. The surface must first be thoroughly cleaned and degreased. Then apply the protective polish, leave for a few minutes and then buff with a microfiber cloth and the Degreaser and Buffer. Finally, a week to 14 days after application, the car should be washed to wash off any residual grease. Always read the actual instructions.
Due to its extreme properties, Diamond is also more labor intensive, so if you would rather leave the application to the professionals, take advantage of our trained application centers nationwide. You can also book an application appointment online directly at our own application centre in Čestlice, where we also carry out paint refurbishments and touch-ups for the perfect look for any car.
With the new formula even more durable
We have reached another major milestone in surface protection and improved the structure of the protectors to make their properties even more perfect. The new 2021 range brings you triple the UV protection, double the glass protection and increased surface slip resistance.
Comparison of the properties of Pikatec Ceramic and Pikatec Diamond
The Diamond range emphasizes extreme durability. The durability of the individual polyurethanes is thus up to twice as high as the Ceramic series for some properties. In the package you will also find wheel protection, microfiber cloths and a washing sponge, which the Ceramic set does not include. If you're wondering about a more economical option for protecting your car, we've put together a clear comparison. Still hesitating? Feel free to contact our helpline where we can answer any questions and advise you on your choice.
The new series just launched has the following features compared to the first version of the DIAMOND series:
- Diamond Protect Armour (body protection) - new superhydrophobic additive improving water repellency, significantly better grease repellency, about 20% more hardness, the Diamond series has better adhesion.
- Diamond Protect Glass - a completely new chemical design, where the contact angle of water repellency exceeds 110°. Significantly better adhesion, excellent resistance to scale and deposits. The Diamond range has even better grip and softness. Prevents the formation of frost on windows. If frost does form, it can be easily scraped off.
- Diamond Protect Wheel - new superhydrophobic additive improving water repellency, significantly better grease repellency, Diamond range has better grip
- Diamond Degreaser and Polisher - better degreasing action and removal of greasy dirt.
- Diamond Shampoo - a completely new formula that fundamentally changes the existing washing properties. Significantly better washing action, promotes hydrophobicity immediately after rinsing, better descaling properties, even better dissolving of deposits, better degreasing effectTIP: It is not necessary to apply multiple layers of polish in one application. The new Diamond formula has been developed so that one coat is absolutely sufficient. We recommend to reapply the polish after one year at the latest, even if it still repels water. This is necessary due to the renewal of the UV filter and the nanoparticles in the polish. The quantity in the pack is sufficient for one application of the protective layer to cover the bodywork and windows of a large MPV. For some smaller cars it may be sufficient for up to two vehicles. Polytunnel packs can be purchased individually. If you use one of our trained application centres to apply the nanocosmetic, any left over goods from the application will be returned to you. The application centre always applies the nanopolymer from the goods you have purchased.
Tip to simplify the application of the following polishes (applies to Diamond Protect Glass). Everything is done in the same way as in the instructions for use. Only for the polishing process, we recommend to apply (spray) lightly the Nano Degreaser and Polisher on a polishing cloth and then start lightly polishing the surface to a high gloss, which will be diluted by this light surface dilution. Do not press the cloth, it is better to run the cloth over the area 4 times lightly than once heavily. It could happen that by pressing hard on the cloth while buffing, you could partially wipe the soft polish off the surface and its functionality could be worse. In addition, you will work significantly less.
Based on our experience with the application of polishes, we would like to remind you that the application of polishes after application should only be done with a clean microfiber cloth (ideally washed without fabric softener) and there should be NO PRESSURE! Simply run a circular motion and pressure of around 0.5kg over the applied film until the film gradually disappears. In this way, the polyurea is "pressed" into the surface structure and does not "wear out". The resulting film will then be finer and thicker than if you were to spread it by force. You can then check the smoothness of the surface with the back of your hand.
TIP - some varnishes tend to be very rough, even new factory varnishes. If you run the back of your hand over the paint after washing and feel that it is rough and "scrubby", we recommend that you have the paint buffed at any of our application centres. The final effect of the protective polish will be significantly better.
We do not recommend to spray Pikatec polyurethane with pure Isopropyl alcohol! Isopropyl Alcohol is the carrier part of our product "Degreaser and Spreader", but only partially. It also contains other ingredients and additives which serve to partially dissolve and spread the surface layer. By using pure Isopropyl alcohol, the still fresh polish is wiped off the surface in a cloth, leaving a maximum of residue on the surface! This will render the coating non-functional.
Flammable liquids with possible eye damage, skin irritation, inhalation hazard and toxicity to specific target organs.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
PIkatec is a Czech nanotechnology company that focuses in cooperation with the Technical University of Liberec on the development of nanotechnologies for surface protection. It launched a range of products aimed at cars and motorbikes that protect paintwork, wheels and glass, while also offering a group of products for protecting surfaces in the home (wood, leather, lacquered surfaces, stone). One of the latest products developed is Nano Strong Antibacterial, an effective disinfection that is gentle on surfaces and effectively destroys viruses, bacteria and fungi. Pikatec is a member of the Nanotechnology Industry Association of the Czech Republic.