Set of nanocosmetics for stainless steel materialsCode: 1791
Product detailed description
A comprehensive set of nanocosmetics is prepared to contain all the necessary products for the treatment and protection of stainless steel. It is a set of nanocosmetics for the protection of all stainless steel and chrome-plated objects and surfaces such as refrigerators, ovens, sinks, taps, kettles, toasters and others, but also for example for stainless steel railings, tables, doors, elevators and also ceramic statues and other decors or pieces of furniture. Enough for 8-16 m2.
Why use Set of nanocosmetics for stainless steel materials?
Stainless steel appliances and accessories are becoming increasingly popular in our homes for their noble and elegant appearance. However, fingerprints, smudges and irremovable traces of spilled liquids can easily cling to them. Most stainless steel appliances are also oiled at the factory, so dust and dirt quickly stick to them, which is not easy to remove from brushed stainless steel. Chrome faucets and other equipment made of non-ferrous metals are quickly exposed to limescale and other chemicals that leave hard-to-remove marks on the items, start to oxidize, change their appearance and in most cases are a superhuman task to clean without aggressive methods.
Nano Protect Stainless is specially formulated for products and equipment made of stainless steel and other metals such as chrome, copper, brass, etc. It forms an invisible layer on treated surfaces that reduces the adhesion of dirt, making maintenance quick and easy. Protected surfaces have excellent resistance to damage and the formation of scale or deposits (e.g. at taps, pool spouts, etc.). Even organic residues do not damage the treated surface and the coating also resists aggressive substances such as various acids etc. for a certain period of time. Thanks to the smoothing of the surface, bacteria do not grow and multiply, e.g. kitchen appliances gain naturally antibacterial properties. Fingerprints are much less likely to adhere to surfaces and, if they do occur, they can be removed with a single swipe of a cloth. The protective coating repels water, grease and oil and protects treated surfaces against chemicals and changes in appearance in the long term
The household nanocosmetics kit includes:
Degreaser & Polisher - Nano Degreaser & Polisher (50ml) (formerly Glass Cleaner - Nano Clear Glass)
- This product is used for final degreasing before applying Nano Protect Stainless (Protective polish for stainless materials and non-ferrous metals). The nanoparticles (billionths of a metre) easily penetrate the pores of the surface and remove the grease deposited in its structure.
Protect stainless steel materials and non-ferrous metals - Nano Protect Stainless (50ml)
- This protective polish is specifically designed to protect stainless steel and other metals such as chrome, copper, brass, etc. Silicon and zirconium oxide nanoparticles penetrate into the pores of the material, smoothing its surface and creating an invisible layer that reduces the adhesion of dirt, making the surface very easy to maintain. The treated surfaces are antibacterial and have excellent resistance to damage and the formation of limescale or deposits (e.g. at taps, pool spouts, etc.). Even organic residues do not damage the treated surface and the coating also resists the action of acids contained in, for example, bird droppings for a certain period of time.
- Fingerprints are much less likely to adhere to the surfaces and can be easily removed with one swipe of a cloth if they occur. Thanks to the water repellency (hydrophobicity), water droplets (beads) on the surface roll off the surface by themselves or by air flow (e.g. draught). Similarly, the protection also works against oil.
- The kit contains a cloth for applying the polish, use a microfiber cloth to spread the protection.
How Pikatec nanocosmetics work
The nanoparticles form an invisible protective film on the treated surface, which penetrates into the irregularities and micro-cracks of the surface, smoothing the surface and protecting it from damage. The principle of the products is to seal and smooth the treated surfaces so that the protective shield prevents dirt from getting trapped in the structure of the materials and for subsequent cleaning we only need a cloth, plain water and a fraction of the time we spend cleaning now. If any dirt does adhere to the treated surface, it can be easily wiped off with a dry or damp cloth in one stroke without the need for any additional chemistry.
The protective layer repels water, grease and prevents the growth of bacteria, making the surface naturally antibacterial. Thanks to the hardness and added UV filters, treated surfaces are many times more resistant to damage, discolouration and ageing. The surface lasts clean for weeks, months or even 2 years. Depending on the frequency of use.
Benefits of PIKATEC nanocosmetics:
- Reduces cleaning and maintenance time by up to 80% in the long term.
- Significantly reduces surface staining, repels dust, water and oil.
- Protects surfaces for up to 24 months.
- Smoothes and seals treated surfaces.
- Significantly eliminates surface dullness, increases surface hardness and durability.
- Enhances gloss and protects against UV rays.
- Protects against mechanical wear, mould and bacteria.
- Resists high temperatures and chemicals.
- Prevents aging of surfaces and extends their service life.
- Very easy to maintain.
What can you use the nanocosmetics kit for?
- Stainless steel surfaces
- Chrome surfaces (refrigerators, ovens, sinks, taps, kettles, toasters, etc.)
Application of nanocosmetics
The application of the products is not difficult at all. You only need 4 steps. The surface must first be thoroughly cleaned and degreased. Then apply the protective polish, leave it on for 5 minutes and then spread it using a cloth and the degreaser and polisher included in the kit. Always read the actual instructions in the package.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
PIkatec is a Czech nanotechnology company that focuses in cooperation with the Technical University of Liberec on the development of nanotechnologies for surface protection. It launched a range of products aimed at cars and motorbikes that protect paintwork, wheels and glass, while also offering a group of products for protecting surfaces in the home (wood, leather, lacquered surfaces, stone). One of the latest products developed is Nano Strong Antibacterial, an effective disinfection that is gentle on surfaces and effectively destroys viruses, bacteria and fungi. Pikatec is a member of the Nanotechnology Industry Association of the Czech Republic.