Set of Nanocosmetics for Ceramic Surfaces and TilesCode: 1790
Product detailed description
The Stainless Steel Surface Kit is designed to contain all the necessary products to treat and protect ceramic surfaces and tiles. It is a set of nanocosmetics for the preparation and protection of tiles and tiles, all sanitary ware such as sinks, bidets, toilet bowls, ceramic bathtubs, shower enclosures, soap holders, as well as ceramic statues and other decors or pieces of furniture. Enough for 8 m2.
Why Use Nano Cosmetics?
Ceramic surfaces can be found mainly in bathrooms and toilets, but also as tiles in kitchens, other parts of homes or commercial buildings. They are often highly stressed mechanically (walking on the tiles), chemically (shower gels, cleaning chemicals, iron water, dirt) and bacterially (the build-up of dangerous moulds and bacteria that we touch and breathe in). In combination, these influences cause severe disruption to the top layer of ceramics, causing changes in appearance, colour and coarseness. Dirt is absorbed into the surfaces, limescale forms and moulds multiply rapidly due to the ideal conditions.
The patented technology creates an invisible and highly resistant thin film on the surfaces that protects the treated surfaces from dirt, bacteria and damage for up to 2 years. The principle of the products is to seal and smooth the treated surfaces so that the protective shield prevents dirt from getting trapped in the structure of the materials and all we need to clean up afterwards is a cloth, plain water and a fraction of the time we spend cleaning now. If any dirt does adhere to the treated surface, it can be easily wiped off with a dry or damp cloth in one stroke without the need for any additional chemicals. The protective layer repels water, grease and prevents the growth of bacteria, making the surface naturally antibacterial. Thanks to the hardness and added UV filters, treated surfaces are many times more resistant to damage, discolouration and ageing.
The Set of Nanocosmetics for Ceramic Surfaces and Tiles Includes:
Degreaser & Polisher - Nano Degreaser & Polisher (50 ml) (formerly Glass Cleaner - Nano Clear Glass)
- A product used for final degreasing before applying Nano Protect Ceramic & Sanitary. The nanoparticles (billionths of a meter) easily penetrate the pores of the surface and remove the grease deposited in its structure.
Nano Protect Ceramic & Sanitary (30 ml)
- Especially in bathrooms and sanitary facilities we find ceramic equipment, tiles and tiles most often. However, it is not only here that these materials are affected by various chemicals, limescale, moisture, UV radiation and other influences, which result in a strong erosion of the top layer of ceramics, a gradual loss of gloss, unsightliness and difficult maintenance.
- Ceramic surfaces are themselves very porous, any dirt and impurities easily get into their interiors, from which they are very difficult to remove. Various sanding products or coarse sponges are commonly used for cleaning, which do not clean the dirt but grind it out, thus damaging the material even more.
- The nanoparticles contained in the protective coating penetrate into the pores of the material, smoothing the surface and creating an invisible layer which, among other things, reduces the adhesion of dirt. The surface is thus very easy to maintain. The treated surfaces repel water and, thanks to their antibacterial properties, prevent the growth of surface mould. The product provides protection against limescale, against chemicals (e.g. residues of soaps and shower gels in bathrooms). Thanks to the multiple increase in hardness of the treated surfaces, the treated surfaces resist even minor mechanical damage.
- The kit contains a cloth for applying the polish, use a microfiber cloth to spread the protection.
How Does Pikatec Nanocosmetics Work?
Nanoparticles on the treated surface form an invisible protective film that penetrates into the irregularities and micro-cracks of the surface, smoothing the surface and protecting it from damage. The principle of the products is to seal and smooth the treated surfaces so that the protective shield prevents dirt from getting trapped in the structure of the materials and for subsequent cleaning we only need a cloth, plain water and a fraction of the time we spend cleaning now. If any dirt does adhere to the treated surface, it can be easily wiped off with a dry or damp cloth in one stroke without the need for any additional chemistry.
The protective layer repels water, grease and prevents the growth of bacteria, making the surface naturally antibacterial. Thanks to the hardness and added UV filters, treated surfaces are many times more resistant to damage, discolouration and ageing. The surface lasts clean for weeks, months or even 2 years. Depending on the frequency of use.
Benefits of PIKATEC Nanocosmetics:
- Reduces cleaning and maintenance time by up to 80% in the long term.
- Significantly reduces surface staining, repels dust, water and oil.
- Protects surfaces for up to 24 months.
- Smoothes and seals treated surfaces.
- Significantly eliminates surface dullness, increases surface hardness and durability.
- Enhances gloss and protects against UV rays.
- Protects against mechanical wear, mould and bacteria.
- Resists high temperatures and chemicals.
- Prevents aging of surfaces and extends their service life.
- Very easy to maintain.
What Can You Use the Nanocosmetics Kit for?
- on tiles, all sanitary ware such as sinks, bidets, toilet bowls, ceramic baths, shower enclosures, soap holders
- ceramic surfaces
Applications of Nanocosmetics
The application of the products is not at all difficult. It only takes 4 steps. The surface must first be thoroughly cleaned and degreased. Then apply the protective polish, leave it on for 5 minutes and then spread it using a cloth and the Degreaser and polisher included in the kit. Always read the actual instructions in the pack.
PIkatec is a Czech nanotechnology company that focuses in cooperation with the Technical University of Liberec on the development of nanotechnologies for surface protection. It launched a range of products aimed at cars and motorbikes that protect paintwork, wheels and glass, while also offering a group of products for protecting surfaces in the home (wood, leather, lacquered surfaces, stone). One of the latest products developed is Nano Strong Antibacterial, an effective disinfection that is gentle on surfaces and effectively destroys viruses, bacteria and fungi. Pikatec is a member of the Nanotechnology Industry Association of the Czech Republic.